- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Income Restricted
- Pet Friendly
- FREE CABLE (70 channels)
- New energy efficient thermopane windows
- Central heat and AC
- High-speed Internet access
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- G.E. appliances
- Ceramic tiled bath
- Storage Lockers
- 24-hr. On-Site Maintenance and Management
- Cats only - One per apartment
- Pets require an additional security fee
- King Of Prussia-15 min
- Professional Management staff
- Colonial School District
- Private entrances available
- Newly renovated laundry facilities
- Card operated equipment
- Patios available
- Mailboxes at your front door
- One cat permitted per apartment Cats Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Two Bedroom Special
Apply within 24 hours of Apartment Tour
Receive $100 off first month?s rent per Applicant
Call today to schedule a tour!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
FROM THE MOMENT YOU ENTER THIS BEAUTIFUL COMMUNITY YOU'LL REALIZE YOU'VE FOUND A HOME WITH A DELIGHTFUL DIFFERENCE! Imagine coming home to Plymouth Towne's charming colonial atmosphere nestled in Plymouth Township. Our prime location puts you minutes from the Blue Route, PA Turnpike, Schuylkill Expressway and the Plymouth Meeting Mall. King Prussia is just 15 minutes away.
From I-76: Take I-476 North to Germantown Pike West exit. Take the Germantown Pike West ramp to the Plymouth Road exit. At the stop sign, turn left and cross over Germantown Pike. Take Plymouth Road to Sandy Hill Road and turn left. Follow Sandy Hill Road to Fairfield Road (aka Fornace Street) and turn left. Plymouth Towne is one block down on the right.
Professionally managed by Tornetta Properties, Inc.