- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- New/Renovated Interior
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Friendly
- Basement in Select Homes
- Breakfast Bar in Select Homes
- Built-in Shelving in Select Homes
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan in Select Homes
- Central Air Conditioning
- Dining Rooms in Most Homes
- Eat-in Kitchen in Select Homes
- Garages included with most townhomes
- Garbage Disposal
- Gas or Electric Cooking
- High-speed Internet Available
- Kitchen Pantry in Select Homes
- Laundry Facilities in Every Building
- Off-street Parking
- Patio in Select Homes
- Picnic Area
- Refrigerator with Ice Maker in Select Homes
- Renovated Interiors in Select Homes
- Select Homes are Fully Furnished
- Stainless Steel Appliances in Select Homes
- Washer and Dryer Connections in Townhomes
- Maximum Two Pets per Apartment; Breed Restrictions Apply; All Pets Subject to Management Approval. Dogs Allowed
- Maximum Two Pets per Home; All Pets Subject to Management Approval. Cats Allowed
- Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Governor's Ridge Apartments
Situated on a peaceful wooded hillside, Governor's Ridge Apartments in Pittsburgh, PA offers a relaxing escape from today's busy lifestyles. Just minutes from I-279 and McKnight Road, Governor's Ridge Apartments is part of the North Hills School District and provides easy access to downtown Pittsburgh. Our spacious two and three-bedroom apartments and townhomes with private entrances offer a perfect combination of tranquility and first rate amenities in the area's most convenient location. Our professional management and 24-hour emergency maintenance teams work together to give our residents the service they deserve. An unbeatable combination of convenience, quality, and location make Governor's Ridge Apartments a great place to call home!
Flexible lease terms available.
We are located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. From Pittsburgh follow 279 N. to McKnight Rd. Exit. Turn right at Roth Carpet & Pet Supply Plus onto Braunlich Dr. Make first right onto Hilands Place.
With over 30 years in real estate, Morgan Management, LLC started in the Manufactured Homes market. Now the real estate portfolio includes RV resorts, residential apartment communities, self storage facilities, and a large commercial portfolio. We have a wide variety of apartment communities in great locations to suit every lifestyle and need. Our on-site management teams are ready and willing to help you with all of your apartment rental questions and concerns.