- Air Conditioning
- Some Paid Utilities
- Emergency Maintenance
- Laundry Facility
- On Site Management
- Luxury Community
- Water, sewage and trash pick-up included
- Maintenance response within one business day
- Electronic payments accepted
- Convenient to University of Pittsburgh, Carnegi...
- Lighted off-street parking
- Private Gazebo with Picnic Tables
- 15-time Apartment Excellence Award Winner
- Pet free community - no noise, allergens, or ot...
- Close to Leslie Park/Playground/Recreation Cent...
- Community room
- Excellent care of property including grounds-ke...
- Beautiful Landscaping
- Woolslair Elementary School, Arsenal Middle Sch...
- Minutes from Butler Street, Allegheny River Bou...
- 2007 Best of the Best Award
- Walking distance to new Children's Hospital
- Public transportation nearby: 91A Bus line one ...
- High speed internet/cable access
- Blinds on all windows
- Generous closet space
- Intercom door-lock system
- One and two bedroom apartments
- Laundry facilities conveniently located on each...
- Wall to wall carpeting
- No-wax floors
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Extra storage space on each floor
- Call for Policy
Floor Plans & Pricing
Located only blocks from the new Children's Hospital in Lawrenceville, our Apartment Excellence Award winning community offers a quick commute from your city based job to off-street parking in a peaceful neighborhood. You'll see extra touches, so common in an Amore managed community, like an inviting gazebo where you can picnic or enjoy an evening breeze. Imagine the luxury of a foyer with a coat closet and wall-to-wall carpeting in your living/dining room and bedroom as well as easy clean, no-wax floors in the kitchen and bath. With light filtering in from your balcony or patio, pick inside or out to relax after a long day. If you like to entertain, you'll appreciate the bonus dining room convenient to the fully equipped kitchen with plenty of cabinet space. Bedrooms are spacious with large closets, and each building features extra storage and a laundry center on each floor. Open 7 days - Evenings by appointment
10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
Ratings & Reviews
Follow Penn Avenue or Butler Street to 40th Street. Turn on 40th Street and make a left onto Davison Street. Follow Davison Street to 46th Street, turn on 46th at Davison Square Apartments.
Since 1969, Amore Management Company has set the highest of standards for apartment community management and resident satisfaction. We consistently strive for award winning excellence in our communities through expert management, carefully maintained communities, and above all, our dedication to the comfort and convenience of our residents.