- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Pet Friendly
- Exterior grilling stations
- 24-hour fitness center with crossfit-style ...
- Public Wi-Fi throughout the clubhouse and pool ...
- Expansive clubhouse
- Access to SEPTA bus routes
- Package delivery notification
- Pedestrian footbridge to downtown Phoenixville
- Dog spa
- Resort-style pool with sundeck and cabana seating
- Covered parking available
- Complimentary espresso bar
- Resident lounge and game room, featuring a ...
- Outdoor theater lounge with gas grills
- Scenic walking trail and connection to the ...
- Interactive fitness room
- Cats Allowed
- We accept only dogs and cats. Maximum of 2 pets per apartment home. One-Time Pet Fee is $350 for one pet and $500 for two. Monthly Pet Rent is $30 per pet. Breed restrictions apply. Please call our leasing office for more details. Pets Accepted
- Dogs Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Receive up to $1000 off your first month's rent for a limited time only. See a leasing consultant for details.
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
At Riverworks, we are refining upscale apartment living. We care about the things that matter to you: hassle-free living, proximity to work, shopping, and a home that offers the finest amenities. Riverworks blends the best of convenience and upscale living into a suburban retreat in Phoenixville, PA.
Ratings & Reviews
From King of Prussia: Route 422 West to Valley Forge Road Exit / Route PA 23, take Right onto Main Street (Sal's Pizza Box is on the right) end at 45 North Main Street. From Pottstown Area: Route 422 East to Merge onto PA-29 toward Phoenixville (PA 29 turns into Bridge Street) take right at intersection of PA 29 & North Main Street, end at 45 North Main Street on the right. From South 202, take exit PA-29 West and continue on PA-29 by making right, follow to Route 23 and make left and an immediate right onto Main Street (Sal's Pizza Box is on the corner), cross over PA-29 (Bridge Street) and end at 45 North Main Street on right.