Check Availability(610) 977-2448(888) 706-3135(610) 228-4075
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Weight restriction: 35 Weight Restriction
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Pet Friendly
- Large sundeck
- Full basement
- Central air
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Built-in bookshelves*
- General electric appliances
- Washer/dryer hook-up
- Finished basements available
- Free indoor pool membership
- Cond. acceptance of pets
- Shopping center on-site
- Self-cleaning range with hood
- Energy efficient dishwasher
- Garbage Disposal
- Stainless steel sink
- Poured Concrete foundation with floating slab
- State 52 gallon hot water heater
- Climate controlled electric heat pump/AC
- 200 AMP electric service
- Washer/dryer hook-up option available
- Large sundeck off living room
- Public water and sewer
- High speed internet access available
Ratings & Reviews
7 Reviews for Eland Downe Townhomes
Eland Downe is a beautiful community to live and very convenient to many stores, parks and restrurants. It is a very quiet community. The amenities of having a gym, pool and playground are wonderful and used very often. The townhomes are spacious and the renovated ones are very beautiful. The maintenance team do a terrific job with coming out and doing so fairly quickly.
Excellent community, nice amenities and a great price. Great maintenance staff and overall a great place to live.
Awesome town homes for the price. Love the decks with every unit.
Well I've only lived there 1 month so I can't give an excellent score just yet. However, I'm sure my experience will only improve!!
House needed many things to be fixed within a couple months of moving in (<5 outlets, ceiling fan, garbage disposal). Not all parking spots were numbered which lead to complaints filed against the residents of my house
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
From King of Prussia take Route 23 West through Valley Forge Park and Phoenixville approximately 8 lights to Route 113 South (left at McDonald's). Eland Downe is on the left.