- Air Conditioning
- All Paid Utilities
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Some Paid Utilities
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Housekeeping Available
- Furnished Available
- Independent Living
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Wireless Internet Access
- Door Attendant
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Recreation Room
- Senior Living
- Pet Friendly
- 2 Computer Centers With High Speed Internet
- 24 Hour Reception Desk With Video Monitors
- Activities Programs
- Controlled Access/Gated
- Convenient To Public Transportation And Shopping
- Crafts Room
- Crown Molding (Select Apartments)
- Dining Facility
- Fitness Center
- Free Comcast(tm) Digital Cable
- Free Weekly Transportation To Shopping
- Full Bathrooms With Ceramic Tile
- Live Entertainment
- Lounge With Large Screen Tv
- Off Street Parking
- On-Site Laundry
- On-Site Medical Center
- On-Site Pharmacy Service
- One Block From Albert-Einstein Healthcare Network
- The Giving Tree Shoppe
- Under-Counter Microwave Ovens
- Weight restriction: 20 Dogs Allowed
- Please contact leasing office for details on pet fees & pet restrictions. Cats Allowed
- Pets Accepted
The Yorkhouse - 55+ Senior Community
The Yorkhouse combines the conveniences and refinement of hi-rise apartment living, with the style and amenities of a five-star resort. Living at The Yorkhouse means more than living in your apartment. From the gracious "living room" lounge to the grand ballroom, residents enjoy extensive on-site amenities that create a "village" of activities and services.
Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to Rate & Review The Yorkhouse - 55+ Senior Community!
Please Call for Directions.
Reaching New Heights.
In 1939, Jacob and Freda Lindy built their first apartment community, Sedgwick Gardens, and four generations later, the family's commitment to quality housing and courteous service continues.
Serving Philadelphia, Bucks and Montgomery Counties as well as Florida and Ohio, we provide apartment homes for more than 6000 families.
We continue in our tradition of being committed to providing Comfort, Convenience and Community for our residents by:
*Providing Stylish, Comfortable Apartment Homes*Delivering Dependable, Courteous Service *Offering Sustainable, Eco-Friendly Living*Impacting our Community through Volunteerism and Philanthropy.
We believe that our greatest amenity is you, our valued resident, and strive to provide hassle free service so you can focus on what matters most to you.