- Cable Ready
- Hardwood Flooring
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Full Concierge Service
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Conference Room
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- On-Site Parking Available
- Conference Room Facilities
- Great Location in the Museum and Logan Square N...
- Wall-to-Wall Berber Carpeting
- Open kitchens with counter seating
- Full Stove and Oven
- Exposed Ductwork, Piping and Industrial Fixtures
- Full Baths with Large Vanity and Tub
- Computer Alcoves Available in Select Suites
- Huge Windows
- Platform Bedrooms Available
- 20 Ceilings in Select Suites
- Granite Countertops
- Upgraded Whirlpool Stainless Steel Appliances
- Stylish Track Lighting
- Designer Kitchen Cabinets
- Upgraded Signature Suites Available
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Cats are welcome. Dogs are welcome on select floors (2 & 3) and the Penthouse floor only. One time pet fee of $325 and pet rent of $25/month. FC breed restrictions apply, please contact the management office for details. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
The Lofts at 1835 Arch
Entering through the polished brass revolving doors into the gracious marble lobby you are greeted with a vision that is both classic and contemporary. The details are astounding. An impressive art-deco clock is built into the marble wall and intricate leaf molding borders the ceiling. * Every piece of history has been saved and incorporated into the design, creating a community that is modern and sophisticated, while still offering the elegance and craftsmanship of an earlier time. * The lofts feature spacious floor plans, raised bedrooms, and open kitchens with upgraded appliances. Expansive ceiling heights and huge windows create light filled rooms. Every home comes with its own washer/dryer, designer lighting and large walk in closets. * Eleven limited-edition penthouses feature gourmet kitchens, Jacuzzi tubs and huge terraces with dramatic views of the Ben Franklin Parkway, Center City and the Art Museum.
Our lease terms are: 7 months, 8 months, 9 months, 10 months, 11 months, 12 months, 13 months, 14 months, 15 months (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Pet Policy: Cats are welcome. Dogs are welcome on select floors (2 & 3) and the Penthouse floor only. One time pet fee of $325 and pet rent of $25/month. FC breed restrictions apply, please contact the management office for details.
Ratings & Reviews
10 Reviews for The Lofts at 1835 Arch
The staff is always willing to go above and beyond to help with any request. Maintenance is available at the drop of a hat. There has always been clear communication from the management office to the tenants, especially over the past few years since the start of the Comcast construction.
Staff is simply terrific, feel safe and everything is well maintained.
Wonderful staff, excellent amenities, and nice neighbors
Great location and excellent service. Well maintained property with great amenities. Close to the construction site but noise insulation is really good, noise barely noticeable.
Love our space and our small building feel. We love the location.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Forest City Realty Trust is a national real estate company principally engaged in the ownership, development, acquisition and management of commercial and residential real estate throughout the United States.