- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Wireless Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Dry Cleaning Receiving
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Great Center City Location Next to the Kimmel C...
- Walk-In Closets in Select Suites
- Open Kitchens with Breakfast Bar in Select Suites
- New Stove and Oven
- Built-in Shelves, Arched Doorways, and Unique A...
- Plush Wall-to-Wall Carpeting
- Incredible Penthouses with Upgraded Everything
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Cats and Dogs Welcome. One Small dog, under 25 lbs. welcome in open terrace apartments only. All pets must be spayed and neutered. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
In every great city there is one apartment address that best captures the feel of that city. In Philadelphia apartments that address is 1512 Spruce Street, home of The Drake. This elegant 32-story beauty has been restored to its original splendor and is now home to unique apartments and the most spectacular penthouses in the city. Each studio, one bedroom and two bedroom apartment, and penthouse offers impressive architectural detail, stylish living spaces and a great location to explore the city.
3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
From I-76 East to Broad Street. Exit right onto 15th, travel to Spruce. Turn right on Spruce, The Drake is on the Left.
Forest City Enterprises, Inc. is a national real estate company principally engaged in the ownership, development, acquisition and management of commercial and residential real estate throughout the United States.