- Air Conditioning
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Smoke Free
- Some Paid Utilities
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- Pet Friendly
- Package acceptance
- 24 hour fitness center featuring Cardio-Theatre...
- Cats and Dogs Welcome (Restrictions Apply)
- Bicycle storage
- Discounted garage parking at adjacent parking f...
- Trash chutes and recycling receptacles on every...
- Storage lockers available
- Locked mailboxes
- 24 hour concierge/doorperson
- Green Living
- 24 hour Coffee & Tea Available
- Sleek granite countertops
- Complementary accent wall painted
- Hardwood floors in kitchen and living areas
- Custom crafted quiet close European maple cabin...
- Bathroom and kitchen plumbing fixtures by Grohe
- Full size stackable washer and dryer
- Ceramic tiled bathroom floors
- Upgraded Berber carpet in bedrooms
- Spacious 1 and 2 bedroom apartments available
- Gorgeous kitchens featuring Stainless steel app...
- Cats Allowed
- Breed restrictions. $250 non refundable fee and $25 per month pet rent. Pets Accepted
- Dogs Allowed
The Commonwealth is Philadelphia's newest premier rental residence. This historic property is being meticulously restored and features custom-crafted European kitchens with stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops. All apartments will also feature bathroom and kitchen plumbing fixtures by Grohe and hardwood floors. The lobby of this magnificent building is being fully transformed with Art Deco inspiration by restoring existing materials and introducing new appointments.
6-Month, 9-Month, 12-Month, 14-Month, 15-Month, 16-Month, 17-Month, 18-Month
Ratings & Reviews
1 Review for The Commonwealth
It is a nice place that aims to be the best.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Please call for directions.
EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE
Greystar offers a style of apartment living that brings together exceptional locations with communities designed to meet your every desire. Whether a community is suburban or urban, high-rise or garden, we make every apartment community its own distinctive place to live. Our desirable locations are close to shopping, dining, and places of work, and our experienced team of professionals create the perfect balance of services, amenities, and finishes that energize your day, every day.