- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Full Concierge Service
- High Speed Internet Access
- Public Transportation
- Controlled Access
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- One and Two Bedroom Floor plans
- Open Kitchen with High-end Quartz Countertops
- Gorgeous Hardwood Flooring
- Spectacular City Views
- Full-size Washer and Dryer
- Ample Storage and Walk-in Closets
- Sleek Resident Lounge w/ Billiards;Flat Screen TVs
- Lobby Showcasing Cool Marble and Modern Art
- Philadelphia's Premier Training Facility-Onsite
- Pet-Friendly Community
- Complimentary Coffee Bar
- Concierge Service
- Away From Home Services (plant watering, etc)
- Package Acceptance and Delivery
- Controlled-Access Entry
- Pet Friendly Community
- 24-Hour Maintenance Guarantee
- We are a Pet-friendly community please see leasing agent for more details. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
The Broderick is a rare opportunity to rent a home that is equal parts historic charm and modern luxe. Situated between Old Town to the east, and Center City to the west, Society Hill is Philadelphia?s most coveted neighborhood. Step outside your door for a walk down cobblestone streets, or a picnic in the majestic Washington Square Park. Check out some of the city?s finest restaurants?like Talula?s Garden, M Restaurant, and the iconic Buddakan?all just a stone?s throw away.
Just like its surroundings The Broderick?s one and two bedroom residences were designed to be both beautiful and functional. With meticulously recreated factory-style windows, open kitchens with stainless steel appliances, and gorgeous hardwood flooring, we?ve accounted for every detail. But the details don?t stop there. Amenities like a sleek resident lounge equipped with flat screen TVs, a sun splashed outdoor terrace, an onsite City Fit studio and more, make sure that you?ll always be thoroughly entertained.
From 676, take the US 30 East/Ben Franklin Bridge exit. Merge onto North 6th Street. Turn left onto Race Street. Turn right.
For 25+ years, Bozzuto Management has been perfecting the fine art of apartment living. We offer a wide range of properties in the most vibrant urban neighborhoods and the most desirable suburban locales. Choosing a Bozzuto community will give you the peace of mind that comes from leasing with a recognized leader. We work hard to ensure our residents' complete satisfaction and that our communities are places people are proud to call home.