- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Garbage Disposal
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Accepts credit card and electronic payments
- Arched entrances
- Beautiful lighting throughout
- Brand new windows
- Building with many architectural accents
- Corner apartments with views
- Efficient central boilers provide heat
- Electric range
- Huge Windows flood apartments with natural light
- Individual climate control
- Marble thresholds
- Plantation blinds
- Resident is responsible for most utilities
- Separate dining rooms and soaring ceilings
- Short term lease available
- Two separate entrances in many apartments
- Water conservation program
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Please contact leasing office for details on pet fees & pet restrictions. Pets Accepted
Sedgwick Gardens apartments in Mount Airy, PA offers extra spacious floor plans with large kitchens with all new stainless steel appliances, new windows, central air/heat, hardwood floors throughout and so much more. In 1939 Jacob Lindy built Sedgwick Gardens as a Luxury Apartment Community amidst the large stone houses which characterize this history-rich neighborhood of West Mt. Airy. Amenities include a large modern fitness center, a laundry facility with a spacious seating area and a beautiful landscaped courtyard that is full of old world charm. Conveniently located close to Center City with an easy commute via car, bus or train. Call today to schedule your tour of Sedgwick Gardens in Mount Airy Philadelphia, PA.
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
Pet Policy: Please contact leasing office for details on pet fees & pet restrictions.
From Center City: * Take 76 West to Lincoln Drive. Take Lincoln Drive to McCallum. Make a right at McCallum to Sedgwick (two lights). At corner of Sedgwick and McCallum.
Reaching New Heights.
In 1939, Jacob and Freda Lindy built their first apartment community, Sedgwick Gardens, and four generations later, the family's commitment to quality housing and courteous service continues.
Serving Philadelphia, Bucks and Montgomery Counties as well as Florida and Ohio, we provide apartment homes for more than 6000 families.
We continue in our tradition of being committed to providing Comfort, Convenience and Community for our residents by:
*Providing Stylish, Comfortable Apartment Homes*Delivering Dependable, Courteous Service *Offering Sustainable, Eco-Friendly Living*Impacting our Community through Volunteerism and Philanthropy.
We believe that our greatest amenity is you, our valued resident, and strive to provide hassle free service so you can focus on what matters most to you.