- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Loft Layout
- New/Renovated Interior
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Garbage Disposal
- High Speed Internet Access
- Pet Friendly
- Brand New
- Large windows
- Unique architectural detailing
- Stained glass window treatments**
- Camera surveillance via your phone
- 2 lobbies
- Bi-level residences
- Granite countertops
- Ceramic subway tile backsplashes
- European-styled contemporary cabinetry
- Designer ceramic tiled bathrooms
- Marble wainscoting*
- New double pane windows
- 24 hour access to trash & recycling room
- Please call for policy Pets Accepted
Be the first to live in this newly converted church featuring original hardwood floors, stained glass window treatment crafted from the original church windows, and a built-in desk/workstation.
At Sanctuary Lofts you are just minutes away from Septa buses and trains, the UPenn shuttle, I-76, as well as a variety of restaurants, bars, shops, and grocery stores.
The kitchen features brand new GE stainless steel appliances and contemporary European-style cabinetry.
A Bosch front-loading, full-sized, stack-able washer/dryer is located in the apartment for your convenience.
The modern bathroom features a granite vanity with under-mount sink and porcelain tiled shower.
This unique space also offers individually controlled heat/air, generous closet/storage space and a built-in desk.
To schedule a time to see this amazing new apartment and rent yourself a "slice of heaven", please email or call one of our leasing agents.
Please Call for directions.