Floor Plans & Pricing
- East 1 Bedroom-Free Heat
- Sq Ft:714
- Rent:$931-$946 / mo
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Map & Directions
From King of Prussia take 202 North to Johnson Highway. Take a right onto Johnson Highway to North Hills Dr. Norris Hills Apartments is on the right.
- New/Renovated Interior
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Friendly
- Cats AllowedDeposit: 150 We are a cat friendly community. There is a maximum of 2 cats allowed per apartment. All pets must be spayed/neutered and up to date on all vaccines. There is a one time non-refundable pet fee of $150 for the first cat and $150 for the second cat. The monthly pet rent is $20 for the first cat and $20 for the second cat.
- Off Street Parking
- Convenient Plymouth Meeting Location
- Picnic Area with BBQ
- Wading Pool
- 24hr. Emergency maintenance
- Sparkling Swimming Pool
- Fitness Center
- Free heat and hot water in the East Building
- Community Concierge
- Controlled building access
Norris Hills Apartments40.125700,-75.3198001830 North Hills Drive, Norristown, Pennsylvania 19401Norris Hills Apartments
Relax and enjoy a friendly place to call home??? Norris Hills Apartments, our beautiful brick structured garden style apartments are situated on 14 rolling acres and designed for comfort and style. With location in a charming residential area, our apartments are conveniently located near Route 202, the Turnpike and both the Plymouth Meeting and King of Prussia Malls. Aside from being close to shopping, entertainment and fine dining, Norris Hills also offers the conveniences of a fitness center, refreshing swimming pool, and cyber cafe without ever having to leave the community.
|Monday:||08:30 AM to 05:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM to 06:30 PM|
|Thursday:||08:30 AM to 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||08:30 AM to 05:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00 AM to 03:00 PM|
3-Month, 6-Month, 9-Month, 12-Month
Professionally managed by Berger Rental Communities.