- Air Conditioning
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Brand New Dog park
- Gazebo with wood-burning fireplace and gas grill
- Heated breezeway attached garages with driveway
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Detached garages
- Furnished Apartments
- Near major highways and public transportation -...
- Beautiful landscaping
- 24-hour business and fitness center
- Walking trails
- Complimentary tea and coffee bar
- Car care center
- Resident activities
- Use our resident portal to pay rent on-line or ...
- Furnished Apartments Available
- Resort-style pool and hot tub
- WI-FI in our Clubhouse and Business Center
- Crown molding
- Gas heat, hot water, and cooking
- Large Soaking Tubs*
- Gourmet kitchens
- Double Stainless Steel Sink
- Above the Range Microwave
- 9 foot ceilings
- Private entrances
- Central AC/heat
- Decorative two tone color scheme
- Track Lighting
- Multiple data ports
- Breakfast Bar
- Cable/ DSL/ Verizon Fios ready
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- There is an upfront non-refundable pet fee of $300 per pet and a monthly fee of $30 per pet. We allow up to 2 pets per apartment. Windsor Communities does not accept Akitas, Alaskan Malamutes, Chows, Doberman Pinschers, German Shepherds, Mastiffs, Pit Bulls, Presa Canarios, Rottweilers, Shar Peis, Siberian Huskies, Staffordshire Terriers, Wolf Hybrids or any variation or mixes of these breeds Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Rent between March 24th and March 26th to receive waived move in fee's. -- (Valid for new applications-pending credit approval)
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Windsor At Harper's Crossing
Our newer community was built with you in mind. Our luxury apartments include nine-foot ceilings with crown molding, large closets, kitchen pantries, gas fireplaces in select apartment homes, spacious balconies, and soaking tubs. Reserve your own personal garage or storage facility if you would like private parking or additional storage.
2-Month, 3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month
From the South (philadelphia) take I-95 North to Route 1 North. Merge onto Route 1, and take the first exit, Oxford Valley. Make a left off the ramp (Oxford Valley Road) and continue to the second light. Turn left onto Big Oak Road. Approximately 3/4 mile, make a left onto Harper's Crossing. From the East (New Jersey) take I-95 South to the Newtown/Yardley exit. Make a right at the top of the ramp and proceed to the 1st traffic light. Turn left onto Stony Hill Road, which turns into Township Line Road. Make a Right onto Harper's Crossing.
Our residents are important to us. We work hard to provide them with high-quality homes and exceptional service. A staff of Windsor professionals, including a property manager, a marketing representative, and a maintenance supervisor, are assigned to each Windsor community. They ensure the smooth running of the community and are on hand to give our residents personalized attention when needed. The maintenance staff ensures the quality and proper upkeep of our apartments and townhomes and work daily to keep our landscaped grounds well maintained. We believe this demonstrated dedication to our residents enhances the value of living at a Windsor community.