- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Gas Range
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- 1 and 2 Bedrooms Apartment Homes
- Rent includes HEAT, hot water, gas cooking!
- Rent includes water, sewer, and trash!
- Wall-To-Wall Carpeting
- 8-12 Month Lease Terms
- Spacious Floor Plans
- Cats and Dogs Welcome! (weight restrictions)
- Kitchen Pantry and Linen Closets
- Individual Climate Control
- Manheim Township School District
- Off Street Parking
- Convenient Location
- Picnic Grove
- Max. 2 pets per unit. Fees Apply. Pets Accepted
- Call for restricted breeds Breed Restriction
- Cats Allowed
- 35 pound max weight when full grown. Dogs Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
$99 Security Deposit and NO application fees!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Sweetbriar Apartments are an amazing value! Our rental rates include HEAT, COOKING GAS, water, sewer, trash removal, use of our pool, and additional storage. One and two bedroom apartments offer spacious rooms, separate dining areas, efficient kitchens, and an abundance of closet space. You can choose beautiful hardwood floors or carpet. There are 24 hour on-site laundry facilities available for your use. A great Manheim Township location with beautiful grounds, playground and separate picnic area. We are conveniently located on Oregon Pike (Route 272) which is close to Routes 30, 283 and 222 as well as convenience stores, grocery stores, restaurants, shopping malls and entertainment. We are pet friendly and allow cats and dogs (35 lb. weight limit; maximum of 2 pets, pet fees apply). Call us today to schedule your tour!
8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month
Ratings & Reviews
Please Call For Directions.
Professionally managed by Jersey Central Management.