- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Furnished Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Basketball Court(s)
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Pet Park
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Gas heat included in select homes
- Largest floorplans you'll find!
- Full-sized washer & dryer all units
- 5-acre recreational field with playground
- Private tree-lined community
- Off-street parking
- Clubhouse with rental room for parties
- 3 miles to downtown Lancaster
- Hardwood look flooring available in select units
- Patios/Balconies available in select units
- Wiggly Field Dog Park
- Breed Restrictions Apply Pets Accepted
- Cats Allowed
- Dogs Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
$300 OFF MOVE IN COSTS FOR MOVE IN BY 10/1/2016
*select homes only
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Central PA Best of Living Award Winner: Leasing, Curb Appeal, & Maintenance!
Start Enjoying the Kensington Club Lifestyle Unrivaled amenities, gracious living spaces and an ideal location combine to make Kensington Club the perfect place to live. Impeccable service makes it the perfect place to call home. Kensington Club?s spacious apartments and townhomes are among the largest in the region and create an environment for comfort and style. Many of the 1- 2- and 3-bedroom layouts offer dens and additional living space, making them ideal for a variety of lifestyles. Whether you prefer downtown Lancaster or the area?s more wide open spaces or you?d like to be close to Millersville University, Kensington Club is perfect!
Variable, 3-Month, 6-Month, 9-Month, 12-Month
From 222 South & Rt. 30 Interchange. Take Rt. 30W to Millersville Exit (Rt. 741 East/Roberstown Rd.) Follow 741 E. and take a left on Wabank Rd. past intersection of 999 & 741.) From Wabank Rd. continue 1 1/8 miles. Kensington Club is on the right.
Professionally managed by The Solomon Organization.