- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Gas Range
- Island Kitchens
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Furnished Available
- Short Term Available
- Corporate Billing Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Pet Friendly with No Breed Restrictions
- Convenient front door bell and electronic locks
- Postal, shipping service and free fax and copy
- Complimentary coffee, tea, hot chocolate daily
- Complimentary soda, water, brownies, cookies daily
- Private entrances
- Community activities for residents
- Free moving packet to make things easier for you
- Assistance with utility set-up
- On-the-spot application approval
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen with oak cabinetry
- 18 cubic foot refrigerator
- Space-saving, microwave oven above gas stove
- Time-saving washer/dryer included
- Oversized bedroom closets with linen closet
- Stylish Hollywood lights in bathroom
- A warm, pet-friendly environment with pet areas
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Resident referral rewards
- Cats: Deposit $200. $15/month pet rent. Dogs Under 39lbs. Deposit $300.00, $25.00 monthly, Dogs Over 39lbs. Deposit $400.00, $35.00 a month. Pets Accepted
Hawthorne Gardens and Townhomes
Hawthorne Townhomes is the perfect place to come home to. Our brand new, spacious townhomes include all the features you want while our comprehensive service plan takes care of all those maintenance chores you don't want. At Hawthorne Townhomes, you'll find a life made easier.
Standard 12 month lease terms. Other lease terms maybe available based on restrictions
9:00 AM ~ 5:30 PM
|Monday||9:00 AM ~ 5:30 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM ~ 5:30 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM ~ 5:30 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM ~ 5:30 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM ~ 5:30 PM|
Late evening showings available, by appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
10 Reviews for Hawthorne Gardens and Townhomes
The clubhouse with fitness center has been promised for a long time. It is currently open, but only when staff is working. Due to my work schedule, those hours are not compatible with my hours. looking forward to 24 hour access.
I do like the location of the apartments, its close enough to the city, yet still has a county feel, the best of both worlds. I also enjoy the fact that grounds are kept mowed and landscaped nicely. The office staff is extremely easy to work with and is always willing to help you out. They are always there to answer any question, large or small. The apartment was clean and ready on the specified date with no exceptions. They are the most animal friendly complex in Lancaster, hands down!
Everyone is friendly and the neighborhood is clean.
Great community, Flor and Julie are both terrific too.
I like the building - very new. It's spacious. There are some things that are disappointing, however. (I can feel the wrinkles in the carpet padding, the doors to the washing machine closet stick considerably.) One big issue is, neither of the cable outlets in either bedroom work. I've asked about it three times and had no answer.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Please call for directions.
Professionally managed by Statewide Management.