Check Availability(215) 359-9493(877) 475-6387(215) 259-5621
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Range
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Short Term Available
- one time non refundable fee of $250 Cats Allowed
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Oversized floorplans
- Private patio/balcony
- Eat-in kitchens with dishwashers
- Cable ready
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Laundry facilities in each building
- Cat friendly (restrictions apply)
- Ask about our Military Discount
- FIOS Phone, TV, Internet available
- Hatboro-Horsham School District
Ratings & Reviews
5 Reviews for Maple Hill Apartments
The office really cares about the residents.
I have lived at Maple Hill for the past 7 years, the neighbors are friendly. Its a quiet complex and the leasing staff and maintenance men are very accommodating to your needs. I can honestly say, I have no complaints about the complex, living space, parking etc. LOVE it there.
location of the complex for job, the great maintance crew that are here. the frielndly office personel.
Not enough parking heat bills
There aren't any amenities at the complex which is not competitive with other apartment complexes in the area: gym, pool, washer/dryer in units. The units are nice though, and the parking lot is always clean.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
From Willow Grove exit of PA Turnpike: Take Route 611 North approximately 3 miles and we're on the right. (Across from the Willow Grove Naval Air Station). Just turn onto Maple Avenue, and our leasing office is Apt. No. A-1.