- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Gas Range
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Short Term Available
- Corporate Billing Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Heat and Hot Water Included!
- Numerous Closets to Satisfy Your Storage Needs
- Studio, 1 and 2 Bedroom Apartments
- Gas Heat
- Window Blinds Throughout
- Some with private entry
- Central Air Conditioning
- On-Site Laundry Facilities
- Dishwasher in select homes
- Easy Access to I-81 and I-83
- Additional Storage Units
- On-Site Management and Maintenance Team
- Deposit: 250250 pet deposit is non-refundable. Monthly pet rent is $30/one or $50/two. We cannot allow: Pit Bulls (Staffordshire Bull Terriers), Dobermans, Rottweilers, Chows, Huskies, Akitas, Presa Canarios, Alaskan Malamutes, German Shepherds and mixes of these breeds. Rabbits, ferrets, snakes or other reptiles are also not permitted. Dogs Allowed
- Deposit: 250250 pet deposit is non-refundable. Monthly pet rent is $30/one or $50/two. Cats Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Security deposit now as low as $250. See leasing associate for details.
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Whisperwood Apartments is a great choice for Susquehanna Township apartment living. Conveniently located in the Central PA area, Whisperwood Apartments is close to the Harrisburg, Hershey and Carlisle areas. If you have questions about our location or anything else, please contact our onsite leasing team.
12-month lease is standard. Contact us for short-term and other available options.
Ratings & Reviews
6 Reviews for Whisperwood Apartments
The staff is very friendly and professional and the apartment was extremely clean upon moving in and BUG FREE!!
Excellent service and quality of apartments; friendly and helpful staff
I have always been treated with prompt and respectful responses when contacting the Leasing office about concerns. Overall quality of this complex and the way its run is very good and has kept me there for the past 4 years.
Great location!!! very quiet and secured place(front and back doors locked police most of time around the corner).Good management with a very nice team.But the rent is much high.
Nice and clean environment. Quiet neighborhood residents in my building are very polite and we respect each others. Maintenance is very timely manner in fixing any problems etc
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
RT 22 West. Turn right onto 36th Street. Drive straight .5 miles to community on the right.