- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- Pet Friendly
- Central air conditioning
- High speed Internet Access
- Every wall wired for cable and telephone use
- Private streets for walking or bike riding
- Plenty of Parking
- Resident activities hosted by management
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- The following 3 types of dogs are not welcome in our communities: aggressive guard dogs, extremely high energy dogs and/or dogs that bark excessively. Dogs from the Working, Herding, Sporting Groups are generally not well suited for apartment living but can be given special consideration. Puppies not yet potty trained are also acceptable. Management reserves the right to interview pets PRIOR to approval for occupancy. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Freedom Crossing Apartments
Freedom Crossing Apartments is managed by Universal Development. It is a gated community that provides magnificent views of the rural Beaver Valley. The ranch floor plans make one story living easy, comfortable and step free. You won't believe these are apartments! Please call for an appointment today.
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
Interstate 79 Cranberry Exit or Pennsylvania Turnpike Cranberry Exit to intersection of Route 19 North and Route 228, west on Route 228 is Freedom Road, proceed 3.5 Miles on Freedom Road to Lovi Road. At this light community is on right corner, turn right on Lovi and a quick right into main entrance of property onto Washington Blvd. Apartments are white with green roofs. Leasing office in clubhouse, proceed straight through gates, turn right and quick left into large parking lot. Welcome!