- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- 24 hour emergency property management
- Brick construction with private entrances
- Business Center with free wifi
- Central Air and efficient gas heat
- Ceramic Tile Baths
- Designated on site parking
- Energy efficient insulation
- Full size washer and dryer
- Fully equipped kitchens with appliances
- Hard wired smoke detectors
- Internet and cable ready
- Masonry walls between apartments
- New LEED certified residences available 2015
- Patio and Balcony on every residence
- Private 24 hour fitness center
- Resident lounge with flat screen TV
- Tile bathrooms with built-in vanities
- Walking distance to shops, restaurants
- Wall to wall carpeting
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Restrictions Apply - please call office for restrictions. A maximum of 2 pets may be kept in each apartment. Total combined weight may not exceed 35lbs. Security Deposit of one months rent. $15 per month per pet in addition to rent. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Experience the incredible convenience and carefree living of Severgn Apartments, the ideal place to call home. Severgn, built, owned and maintained by Hankin Apartments, is ideally situated in Uwchlan Township, Chester County. Severgn offers an outstanding location close to shopping, entertainment, dining and the nearby Pennsylvania Turnpike less than two miles away. Severgn offers spacious, quality-built homes nestled within expertly landscaped and well-maintained grounds with each apartment featuring its own private patio/balcony. All apartments come with a full sized washer and dryer as well as a fully equipped kitchen with appliances. A separate entrance to each apartment offers privacy, and around the clock maintenance assures a ready response any hour, any day. A brand new state-of-the-art fitness center and resident lounge features a pool, free wi fi and grilling stations. Schedule a tour today and see for yourself all that Severgn has to offer.
Ratings & Reviews
28 Reviews for Severgn
The apartments are first rare! The landscaping is well done. The staff is very professional and friendly...
excellent service and quick responses
Due to an excellent manager Severgn is a well run complex. The maintenance could not be better. The staff is professional and competent. All concerns are handled in a timely manner. Handling of the winter snow was very good.
Severgn is a very comfortable place to live for many reasons, such as: Quick response to any/all requests foraintenance needs Very friendly and responsive management office staff. Always ready to help. Well maintained property. Good lighting. Please ignore above 2 errors in this response. (Wont let me erase anything)g Well maintained propery Well maintained proprietary
Had a minor issue with speed of response to kitchen high hat light bulb replacement. I placed it on the online request portal long ago, no response. Did a phone call after hours to the service and got a phone response but no building response. It took me a 3rd attempt (going to the sales desk) to get the bulbs changed with a ladder.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From Routes 100 & 30 Exton Square Mall, travel North on Route 100 to Route 113 (approximately 3 miles). Left on Route 113 to Severgn on left (approximately 6/10 of a mile).