- Air Conditioning
- Hardwood Flooring
- Island Kitchens
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Furnished Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Catering Kitchen
- Easy Access to Routes 248, 22, 33 Interstate 78
- Online Resident and Payment Services
- The Heights Exclusive Outdoor Fireplace
- The Heights Exclusive Grilling Terrace
- Billiards Room (available for private events)
- Gas Grilling Patio Outdoor Lounges
- The Heights Additional Storage Space
- Breakfast Islands with Pendant Lighting
- Granite Kitchens Bathrooms
- Full Size Washer Dryer
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- We do allow pets in our apartment communities. Our policy is as follows: * 1. Only 2 pets are permitted in each apartment. * 2. It is our policy to accept only dogs, cats, birds and fish. Acceptance of dogs is based on breed. * 3. Breed restrictions are as follows: Pit Bulls (Bull Terriers or American Staffordshire Terriers), Rottweilers, German Shephards, Dobermans, Chows, Presa Canarios, Akitas, Wolf Hybrids, Huskies, full blood or mixed at any percentage are prohibited from residing at a Hi Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Elevate your lifestyle with Palmer View's next Phase, The Heights at Palmer View. Immerse yourself in luxury with an easy lifestyle by surrounding yourself with custom-home style interior finishes, elevator and garage access, and beautiful panoramic views from your private balcony. Now Leasing Phase II, The Heights at Palmer View. Call about amazing Grand Opening Specials!
Ratings & Reviews
8 Reviews for Palmer View
The staff at Palmer View Apartments are excellent. They are helpful, personable and professional. The apartment complex, including the grounds, is very well taken care of and the staff always get back to you promptly whenever you need them.
The staff are very nice and helpful. The apartment are very nice and the prorpety is very well kept.
The leasing agent and manager of the complex have been gracious, welcoming, and quick to deal with any problems residents may have. My rating for my new living space is absolutely excellent!
The office staff is extremely friendly and attentive. Moving from a large 4 bedroom home with 2 kids and 2 dogs we were unsure how this would work for us. It has worked perfectly!! We now tell people that we are living in a resort while our new home is being built! We are so grateful to have Palmer View as our temporary home!
Being a previous homeowner I was concerned about apartment living. This community has exceeded my expectations on every level
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
***DRIVING DIRECTIONS*** * Get on I-295 North in Mercerville-Hamilton Square from Hamilton Avenue. * Follow I-295 North and I-95 South to Hopewell Township. Take EXIT 4 from I-95 South. * Get in I-78 West / US - 22 West in Clinton Township from NJ-31 North and Route 31 North * Continue on I-78 West to Lower Nazareth. Take the Pennsylvania 248 EXIT from PA-33 North * Continue on PA-248 East Drive to Corriere Road.