Check Availability(610) 441-9186(877) 716-4732(610) 726-1291
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
- Air Conditioning
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Short Term Available
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Cats and dogs are welcome. Maximum two pets per apartment. No weight limit. Monthly fees: $35 per pet. Non-refundable fee: $300 (first pet only). Breed restrictions and other limitations apply. Pets Accepted
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Private Entrances in Select Apartments
- Close to Shopping, Dining, Entertainment
- On-site Parking
- Cable Ready
- Resident Events
- Separate Dining Room in Select Apartments
- Separate Den or Office in Select Apartments
- Newly Renovated Kitchens and Baths in Select Ap...
Ratings & Reviews
1 Review for Home Properties Of Devon
Nice landscaping, quick maintenance, and clean buildings from the outside. Maintenance does a good job with snow removal. Friendly staff.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From I-476 (Blue Route), take Exit 13 (St. Davids/Villanova). Take Route 30 West approximately three miles through Wayne to Sugartown Road. Turn left onto Sugartown Road. Continue 1/2 mile, and Home Properties of Devon will be on the right.