Check Availability(717) 685-2859(888) 511-8688(717) 496-0249
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Island Kitchens
- Loft Layout
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
- Some Paid Utilities
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Furnished Available
- Short Term Available
- Weight restriction: 75Deposit: 4002 Pets per Home Pets Accepted
- Call for details. Breed Restriction
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- High Speed Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Duplex Homes with 2 car garage
- Single-Family Homes
- Brand-new Apartments and Townhomes
- Minutes from Route 11 and Interstate 81
- Minutes from Chambersburg Mall
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Washer and dryer in select apartment homes
- Fully equipped kitchens
- Private patio or balcony
- Minutes from Letterkenny Army Depot
- Spacious floorplans
- Majestic views of the Appalachian Mountains
- Double sinks in bathroom
- Pets Welcome
- Maintenance free living
- 5 Bedroom Carriage Houses Available
- Microwaves in select apartments and homes
Ratings & Reviews
6 Reviews for Highlands of Greenvillage
Quiet, pleasant neighborhood
The highlands provides a safe apartment close to I-81. It does not have a pool or gym. The maintenance staff is okay at addressing problems. I did not have any problems with them but another resident that I know has had problems with them. Parking is not a problem. Landscaping is okay except some people let their dogs do their business without cleaning it up. They are a bit over priced if you do the month to month lease. Also when moving out you need to pay for cleaners and carpet cleaners.
If you have a problem and report it, it "usually" is taken care of within 24 hours. Grounds are well maintained. Although the people the maintain the lawns mows the VERY fast. Grass is not CUT good. Winter time, walks and parking lots are cleared in a resumble time.
I think the rental agent is great. Have had good service when I call with a problem.
There are no medicine cabinets in bathrooms, no linen closets, no pantry to store can goods no screen door on back sliding glass doors.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
From I-81 take exit 20, Route 997 W (Cumberland Highway). Follow Route 997 past Route 11 and turn left onto Greenvillage Road. Right onto Applecross Avenue to the community.