- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Corporate Billing Available
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- Pet Friendly
- Picnic Areas
- Energy Efficient Resort Style Living Community
- Service Driven Management Team
- Close By Restaurants, Grocery Stores, & Banks
- Community Park Pavilion
- Corporate Rentals Available
- BBQ Areas
- Resident Referral Program
- Fire Pits
- Walking Trails
- Dog Park
- Recreational Park
- Professionally Landscaped Grounds
- Solar Powered Community
- Basketball Court
- Solar Powered Apartments
- Digital Cable & High Speed Internet Available T...
- Granite Kitchen Breakfast Bar
- All Non-Smoking Apartments
- Custom Baths & Showers Including Frameless Door...
- Energy Star Stainless Steel Appliances
- Granite Vanity Tops With Vessel Bowl Sinks
- Upscale Tile & Carpet Flooring
- Kitchen Pendant Lighting
- Elegant Brushed Nickel Fixtures
- Digital Wall hung Fireplace
- High Soundproofing Between Walls & Floors
- Highly Efficient Insulated Exterior Walls & Cei...
- Spacious/Generous Floor Plans
- 9' High Ceilings
- Granite Kitchen Counter Tops
- Custom Raised Kitchen Cabinetry
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Pets allowed and welcomed! Maximum of 2 pets. Aggressive breeds and mix breeds are restricted. Please call for breed restrictions. Non-refundable pet deposit: $150-$500. Monthly pet fee: $15-$50.Other (please describe here): Common Domesticated Animals Pets Accepted
SummerBridge at RockLedge
SummerBridge at RockLedge consists of 298 luxurious apartments ranging from 1 to 3 bedrooms with options of having attached or detached garages. This community includes an abundance of amenities and services that will let you know what green style living is all about. Tenants will also enjoy benefiting from everyday cost-of-living savings using high efficiency and solar-powered technologies. These technologies will help put money back into the tenant's pocket and enhance their living in this affordable, one-of-a-kind green community.
Ratings & Reviews
10 Reviews for SummerBridge at RockLedge
safe and everyone is so friendly. Apartments are beautiful and the common areas are always clean
New construction with great hardware and appliances. Rent is very reasonable for the area, and the maintenance team is quick to respond. Nothing bad to say about SummerBridge!
The quality of the apartments are top notch. They did not cut corners to save time or money. The area is quiet, safe and secure.
We love the concept of a resort feeling and the benefits of the solar panels. Everything about the complex has a quality feel... Not just another luxury apartment complex, this one is well designed with a lot of attention to really nice details. Solid glass shower doors, barn closet doors, beautiful tile floors, not laminate.
The amenities are wonderful. The arrangement of apartments within the complex building is very spot-on, so that I have been able to bond with my apartment-mates while maintaining my distinctive living style.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Take exit 45 Interstate 81. Continue East on Walnut Bottom Road to Eastgate Drive. Turn left. Proceed 1,200ft and you have arrived!