- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Corporate Billing Available
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- Green Community
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Elegant 5,000 square foot Clubhouse/Internet ca...
- Easy Access to: PA Turnpike (I-76) & I-81 and D...
- Interior trash disposal and recycling
- Large mail room
- Individual building lobbies with country club f...
- Professionally landscaped grounds
- Resort-style salt water pool, picnic/grilling a...
- Fire pit
- Clubhouse Includes
- Yoga Studio
- Oversized kitchen sink with garbage disposal
- Highly efficient insulated exterior walls
- Rain barrels to provide site irrigation
- LEED Silver Design
- Granite counters
- Upgraded flooring, including wall-to-wall carpe...
- Brushed nickel fixtures
- Energy efficient heating, air conditioning and ...
- Oversize windows
- Energy efficient and maintenance free exterior ...
- High-end wood cabinetry
- Four-panel wood doors
- Some apartment homes with 10 ft. ceilings
- Exterior Features
- Full-size Energy Star washers/dryers
- Breakfast bar
- Energy Star lighting
- Spacious floor plans
- Energy Star vinyl windows
- Lightweight concrete soundproofing between floors
- Energy Star and GE Clean Steel appliances that ...
- Energy Star appliances
- Guest bathroom in all one-bedroom homes
- Ceramic tile floors
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Pets welcome! Maximum 2 pets allowed. Please call for breed restrictions. One time non-refundable pet fee: $250 - $500 Monthly pet fee: $25 - $50 Pets Accepted
On a West Shore bluff lies a new apartment community that is unlike any other. Enter your 4-story, manor-style home through a lobby with country-club furnishings and original artwork and take the elevator to your spacious apartment. Enjoy city, mountain or woodland views. Work out in a fully-equipped fitness center or yoga studio, which feature individual TVs. Kick back in the clubroom or the library - all fully WiFi enabled, of course. Swim in the saltwater pool or relax by the fire pit. All of this is located only within minutes of downtown Harrisburg or Camp Hill shopping. Truly, The Overlook is the "Height of West Shore Living."
6-Month, 9-Month, 12-Month
Directions from I-83. From I-83 North toward Harrisburg take exit left toward PA-581 West. Take Exit 5A to merge onto US-11 North/US-15 North toward Camp Hill. Continue onto Camp Hill bypass signs for US-11 North/US-15 North/I-81 Marysville. Turn left onto Erford Road. 150 Erford Road is on the right.