- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- New/Renovated Interior
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Furnished Available
- Corporate Billing Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Spacious, Modern Design
- Lower Allen Township
- Resident Lounge with WIFI and Fitness Center
- Great Camp Hill Location off of Lisburn Road
- Energy Efficient Gas Heat
- 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath Dual Master Apartment Homes
- Private Entrances
- Private Balcony/Patio (per plan)
- Pet friendly atmosphete (breed restrictions)
- Granite in Kitchen & Baths
- Deposit: 250250 pet deposit is non-refundable. Monthly pet rent is $30/one or $50/two. We cannot allow: Pit Bulls (Staffordshire Bull Terriers), Dobermans, Rottweilers, Chows, Huskies, Akitas, Presa Canarios, Alaskan Malamutes, German Shepherds and mixes of these breeds. Rabbits, ferrets, snakes or other reptiles are also not permitted. Dogs Allowed
- Deposit: 250250 pet deposit is non-refundable. Monthly pet rent is $30/one or $50/two. Cats Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
1/2 off first month's rent when you move in by 10/15/16 and sign a 13-month lease. Apply within 24-hours of your tour and we'll waive your application fee. See Leasing Associate for details.
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Brand New! Be one of the first to live in a new home at Brooks Edge Apartments. When complete, the 2 bedroom/2 bath dual master suite community will have 150 homes comprised of five 30-unit buildings. Brooks Edge Apartments, a pet-friendly community, is in Lower Allen Township, Cumberland County, Pennsylvania and conveniently located minutes from I-83, I-76, I-81, RT 581, RT 11/15 and RT 114. The close proximity to Harrisburg, Pennsylvania?s capitol, along with the rural setting, makes this community a desirable place to call home. Brooks Edge was developed, built and is managed by Triple Crown Corporation, providing excellence in real estate services since 1977.
12-month lease is standard. Contact us for short-term and other available options.
Ratings & Reviews
6 Reviews for Brooks Edge
The staff is quick to deal with any issue you have and follows up to make sure the problem was resolved.
apartments are brand new spacious and excellent, havnt had a problem at with anything and I been here a year
My only concern deals with resident behavior when it comes to dumping trash. Since moving in, I have noticed that trash bags are being left outside of the dumpsters constantly even when the dumpsters are not full. This causes bad smells and could attract unwanted animals to the premises.
Beautiful apartment. I love the layout and space. Having my own laundry room was my biggest sell. The dishwasher does not work well, I used it twice and haven't touched it since. The dust from the construction is definitely a hassle. I clean my porch and around my front door weekly to help remove some of the dust.
I rated my community experience as good, and not excellent because of the lack of amenities available compared to other Triple Crown Corporation rental properties. I did ask the leasing agent if we could use the amenites (such as pool and car care center) at the nearby Triple Crown properties, but the office failed to provide an answer. Having the availability to use the amenities provided at the other sister properties would be ideal sincethey are not available at our location.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
From I-81: Follow to 1-83 South. Take Exit 40B (New Cumberland). Turn Right onto Carlisle Road. After 1.3 miles, turn Left onto Lisburn Road. Brooks Edge is .4 miles on right.
From Mechanicsburg: East Simpson Road becomes Simpson Ferry Rd., West Main St., Simpson Ferry Rd. again, and Gettysburg Rd. Turn Right onto Carlisle Rd., then Right onto Lisburn Rd. Continue to Brooks Edge on Right.