- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- New/Renovated Interior
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Furnished Available
- Corporate Billing Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Spacious, Modern Design
- Lower Allen Township
- Resident Lounge with WIFI and Fitness Center
- Great Camp Hill Location off of Lisburn Road
- Energy Efficient Gas Heat
- 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath Dual Master Apartment Homes
- Private Entrances
- Private Balcony/Patio (per plan)
- Pet friendly atmosphete (breed restrictions)
- Granite in Kitchen & Baths
- $250 (one pet) or $350 (two pets) pet deposit is non-refundable. Monthly pet rent is $30/one or $50/two. We cannot allow: Pit Bulls (Staffordshire Bull Terriers), Dobermans, Rottweilers, Chows, Huskies, Akitas, Presa Canarios, Alaskan Malamutes, German Shepherds and mixes of these breeds. Rabbits, ferrets, snakes or other reptiles are also not permitted. Dogs Allowed
- $250 (one pet) or $350 (two pets) pet deposit is non-refundable. Monthly pet rent is $30/one or $50/two. Cats Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Get 1 month free rent when you move in by 4/15/17 and sign a 13-month lease. Waived application fee when you apply the same day you tour. Offer expires 4/15/17. Subject to change without notice. Contact Leasing Associate for details.
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
New community with construction complete in 2016! 2 bedroom/2 bath dual master suites. Brooks Edge Apartments, a pet-friendly community, is in Lower Allen Township, Cumberland County, Pennsylvania and conveniently located minutes from I-83, I-76, I-81, RT 581, RT 11/15 and RT 114. The close proximity to Harrisburg, Pennsylvania?s capitol, along with the rural setting, makes this community a desirable place to call home. Brooks Edge was developed, built and is managed by Triple Crown Corporation, providing excellence in real estate services since 1977.
12-month lease is standard. Contact us for short-term and other available options.
Ratings & Reviews
22 Reviews for Brooks Edge
Brand new apt and very well built. High ceilings and very little noise from neighbors
Great quiet area in a wooded landscape, accommodating staff with buildings that are new, clean and spacious.
My apartment is very nice. The office and grounds people are very professional and personable,
Brooks Edge is a great community to live in. It is quiet, the management is prompt in response if there is ever a need. I would highly recommend renting. Although, I do wish there was a pool!
Apartment complex is brand new. Everyone is friendly.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From I-81: Follow to 1-83 South. Take Exit 40B (New Cumberland). Turn Right onto Carlisle Road. After 1.3 miles, turn Left onto Lisburn Road. Brooks Edge is .4 miles on right.
From Mechanicsburg: East Simpson Road becomes Simpson Ferry Rd., West Main St., Simpson Ferry Rd. again, and Gettysburg Rd. Turn Right onto Carlisle Rd., then Right onto Lisburn Rd. Continue to Brooks Edge on Right.