- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Disability Access
- Furnished Available
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Modern, luxury one and two bedroom apartments!
- Ask about our $0 security deposit option!
- Pet friendly community
- Hardwood floors in every apartment
- Designer kitchens with granite countertops
- Oversized wood kitchen cabinetry
- Full appliance package w/ microwave and dishwasher
- Washer and dryer in every apartment
- Walk-in closet in master bedroom
- Two full baths in the Cedar floorplan
- Individually controlled heat and central a/c
- Window treatments included
- Individual intercom system, secured building entry
- Free Wi-Fi in the Community Center
- Club Room w/ Keurig coffee bar
- 24/7 Fitness Center w/ secured key fob access
- Parcel Pending- Package receiving service
- Reserved Parking
- 24 hour emergency maintenance service
- Preferred employer program! Call for details
- Accessible to Route 22 and Lehigh Valley Airport
- Close to shopping, major highways and hospitals
- Picnic area with grills
- Deposit: 200No monthly fee for cats! Cats Allowed
- Weight restriction: 50Deposit: 250$25 per month-1 dog limit Dogs Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Ask about Sure Deposit- an alternative to a traditional security deposit. Pay as low as $175.00 instead of a full security deposit. Move in less than $1,500 on both one and two bedrooms!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Summit Ridge Apartments
Tucked away at the base of the scenic Lehigh Upland Preserves in East Allentown, Summit Ridge offers modern living that is close to major highways, shopping, hospitals and so much more. Our recently constructed one and two bedrooms offer features unique to apartment living. The all hardwood floor plan is complete with granite in the kitchen and bath, walk in closet in the master bedroom, full appliance package including washer and dryer, and a private outdoor space. Bring your dog or cat, our pet friendly community sits adjacent to spacious Keck Park. The community center has free Wi-Fi and cable TV, has a community room with a complimentary coffee bar, and a large, well kept fitness center. Bike or jog on the nearby Delaware & Lehigh Trail or kayak on the Lehigh River, Summit Ridge is close to it all!
We are the hidden gem of the Lehigh Valley, visit our community today!
Ratings & Reviews
26 Reviews for Summit Ridge Apartments
This the first place that I can honestly say, the office staff is very polite and true to their word. A model that a lot of other communities should but don't follow.Yes I am very Happy!
I absolutely love living at summit ridge. The staff has been so helpful and welcoming since day one. The apartments themselves are beautiful with gtanite countertops and hardwood floors throughout. The inside of the buildings (entrances, stairs on the carpet) are always so clean and well maintained. The landscaping is also very nice with trees surrounding the buildings and also having lawn cutting almost every week. One thing we have also found while living here is, having friendly neighbors
Could have used some more soundproofing in between apartments. However, it is better than other apartments I've rented. My dishwasher is not great and I end up having to either rerun it or hand wash everything. Despite my complaints it hasn't been fixed or swapped out. I was supposed to get a screen on me second bedroom window replaced when I moved in over a year ago and it still hasn't been replaced.
I have had minimal troubles in my 3.5yrs here. Any repairs are taken care of in a timely manner, communication from the office is regular and clear and the rate is fair for the unit.
I the look and feel of my apartment. The noise of my neighbors is sometimes a bit much.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
From Route 22 West: Take the Airport Road South exit. Merge onto Airport Road. Airport Road becomes North Irving Street. Turn right onto Hanover Avenue. Turn left onto South Carlisle Street. Turn left onto River Drive. End at 333 River Drive, Allentown, PA 18109. From I-78: Merge on to Route 22 East toward the PA Turnpike/LVI Airport. Take the Airport Road South exit. Turn slight right onto Airport Road. Airport Road becomes North Irving Street. Turn right onto Hanover Avenue. Turn left onto South Carlisle Street. Turn left onto River Drive. End at 333 River Drive, Allentown, PA 18109.