- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Gas Range
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Disability Access
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Wireless Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- Pet Friendly
- 1 BR, 2 BR & 3 BR apartments
- Contemporary kitchens and baths
- Heat, hot water and cooking gas included
- Patio/balcony in select apartment homes
- Walk-in closet with organizer shelves
- High speed internet available
- 24 hours emergency maintenance
- Controlled access entry
- Easy commuter access to major highways
- Close to public transportation
- Laundry facilities onsite
- Pet friendly (some restrictions apply)
- Garage parking available
- Onsite friendly and professional management
- Two pet maximum. $250 fee, $10 monthly for cats. Small Dogs conditionally accepted: 25 lbs or less. Must be 1 yr. or older. $250 non-refundable pet fee, and $20 additional per month pet rent for dog. Breed Restriction
- Cats Allowed
- Dogs Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
CURRENT SPECIAL: $500 OFF
YOUR FIRST MONTH'S RENT
WHEN YOU APPLY
WITHIN 48-HOURS OF YOUR
Offering extra-large, luxury apartments in the heart of the Lehigh Valley, Hampshire House makes living easy, convenient and worry-free. Our immaculate and beautiful, mid-rise elevator building features 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartment homes with all the amenities you've come to expect such as free indoor parking, on-site laundry facilities, controlled access entry system, cameras and the hands-on friendly service of a full-time on-site maintenance staff. Situated on professionally landscaped grounds, Hampshire House enjoys curbside bus service and is an easy drive to all major highways. Enjoy exceptional living at a great price at Hampshire House! Call or stop by today!
Ratings & Reviews
4 Reviews for Hampshire House
I gave the Hampshire house this rating because this is a great place to live. The amenities are great as well as the residents and staff.
Solid construction from the 60's; safe, secure entry building; garage; 24 hour laundry on-site; huge rooms with plenty of closets; clean and well-maintained interior; terrific location; accommodating maintenance personnel and management.
Any time there is a problem it is taken care of right away
Facilities are clean, maintenance requests have been cared for on the same day, most residents are friendly and covered parking is the biggest bonus.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
From Route 22: Take 15th Street exit and turn left. Drive straight to 15th and Hamilton Streets. Building is straight ahead on the right.
Professionally managed by Kriegman & Smith.