- Air Conditioning
- Hardwood Flooring
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Fitness Center
- Public Transportation
- On Site Maintenance
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- EnergyStar stainless appliances
- Supremely walkable and bikeable
- Minutes to Pioneer Square, the Pearl, NW 23rd, ...
- Ideal Goose Hollow location between downtown an...
- Complete online resident experience with leasin...
- Separate breakfast nooks
- Eco-friendly wood plank-style flooring
- Bike hooks in apartment homes
- Within a half-mile of six parks, including Jeff...
- Additional storage available
- LEED Gold Certified
- New studio, 1- and 2-bedroom apartments in the ...
- Open and light-filled floor plans
- Dedicated bike storage and bike lockers
- Bike repair station
- Walk to Providence Park, Multnomah Athletic Clu...
- Stunning rooftop deck with views of the city an...
- Dog- and cat-friendly
- Controlled access garage parking
- Upgraded lighting fixtures and cabinet pulls
- Tile backsplashes
- USB ports
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Up to 2 pets per apartment with a combined weight limit under 100 lbs. $300 refundable pet deposit, $50 monthly pet rent per pet. Breed Restrictions Apply. Please contact the leasing office for a list of restricted breeds. All pets are subject to management approval and management reserves the right to deny or revoke privileges per the Lease Agreement. Photo and Pet Records required at move-in. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Modera Goose Hollow
Goose Hollow one of Portland's original neighborhoods may be best known for charming century homes on tree-lined streets, hand-pulled espresso, and the infamous MAC Club. Okay, and the Goose Hollow Inn. A new landmark is joining the neighborhood: the ultra-modern apartments at Modera Goose Hollow. * Our city-chic location, bordering downtown and Nob Hill, is just steps to the MAX Red+Blue Line. There's also ample garage parking for those of you who drive, too. * Inside, you'll find sleek LEED-certified apartments with luxury finishes like custom cabinets, granite counters, amazing bike storage, eco-friendly flooring, pet spa. * Our amenities line-up pays homage to our Portland roots including social hubs with Wi-Fi, shuffleboard, 24-hour fitness studio and coffee bar. We boast an amazing rooftop space with panoramic views of the city and Mt. Hood. * Modera Goose Hollow. Your all-access pass to Portland. Now leasing ultra-modern studio, 1- and 2-bedroom apartments.
Our lease terms are: 7 months, 8 months, 9 months, 10 months, 11 months, 12 months, 13 months, 14 months, 15 months (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Pet Policy: $50 pet rent. $300 non-refundable pet fee. Restrictions: Up to 2 pets per apartment with a combined weight limit under 100 lbs. $300 refundable pet deposit, $50 monthly pet rent per pet. Breed Restrictions Apply. Please contact the leasing office for a list of restricted breeds. All pets are subject to management approval and management reserves the right to deny or revoke privileges per the Lease Agreement. Photo and Pet Records required at move-in.
Please Call For Directions.