- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Smoke Free
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Weekly Yoga classes in the summer.
- Controlled access parking available
- 4th Floor
- Designated potty station on roof top deck
- 5th Floor
- View 4th Floor
- Landscaped rooftop terrace with amazing city vi...
- Bike Storage
- Community lounge with media center and chef's k...
- View 3rd Floor
- Ongoing Community Events
- 3rd Floor
- Landscaped podium terrace with fire pit, BBQ st...
- Roof top Movie Nights
- 2nd Floor
- View 5th Floor
- Stainless Steel appliances add a polished look
- Vinyl wood flooring - modern and elegant
- Large expansive windows provide lots of natural...
- 9ft Ceilings
- Bike racks for easy storage
- Venting for portable air conditioners
- Breakfast bars add extra seating for entertaining
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Linden is a pet friendly community! 2 pets per household with refundable security deposit, no weight restrictions, breed restrictions do apply, renters insurance is required. Pets Accepted
Now Leasing! Experience the very best of Portland's exciting east side. Linden will offer 1 and 2 bedroom apartment homes equipped with everything you need and then some. Connect not only with your city but also with your neighbors- host a BBQ on the rooftop terrace or a shindig in the community lounge. Come live and explore Portland's emerging east side. Please complete a guest card to set an appointment to view today!
6-Month, 9-Month, 12-Month
Ratings & Reviews
3 Reviews for Linden Apartments
Nearly everything has been great so far. The only difficulty I encountered was that the unit which I wanted was not the unit given to me which I believe was a mislabeling of the room number (which I assumed the management knew) during the initial application process.
The building and residents are wonderful. However, we're still waiting for the completion of some the amenities that we've been paying for. Additionally, some of the selling points of the apartment have not been that satisfactory, including the "dog run," which we were told would be a much larger, off-leash area before the move in.
The unit is nice, but it's clear there were cost cutting measures (like inexplicably no lighting in the bedrooms!). Also some weird design issues: the heaters are above the windows so as a 1st floor resident w/ empty construction zones below, we can't get our unit warm; we're effectively paying to heat our upstairs neighbors'; I think most of my dissatisfaction is what we were promised upon moving in: LEED certified building; kegerator for residents. Lovely neighbors, tho.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Located at the intersection of Sandy Blvd. and E. Burnside, in the heart of Portland's emerging east side!
Professionally managed by Guardian Management, LLC.