- Vaulted Ceilings
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- Pet Friendly
- Tennis Court
- Wireless Access in all the Social Zones
- Complete Online Leasing
- Lush Outdoor Social Area
- Pet Friendly Amenities Including a Paw Spa Dog ...
- Business Center with all the Connections and ...
- Indoor and Outdoor Swimming Pools with Sun Deck
- BIllards and Game Consoles
- The Lounge - A Spacious Gathering Room for ...
- Online Rent Payments
- Online Service Requests
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- We are a pet friendly community that allows dogs and cats. Breed restrictions include: Akitas, Alaskan Malamutes, American Bull Terrier aka Pit Bull, Chow, Doberman Pinscher, German Shepherd, Great Dane, Presa Canario, Rottweiler, Staffshire Terrier, Siberian Huskies, Wolf hybrid and mixed breeds that include one of the above restricted breeds. Animals such as ferretts snakes and other reptiles, rabbits & some birds are not allowed on the community's premises. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
First month FREE! Spring into this deal!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
With Lumina apartments on the scene, it's fair to say that swank, urban living has made its way to Gresham. "Lumina" meaning "bright light" offers inspiration inherently: moving to Lumina Apartments represents a new light on apartment living. Right down the road from the revitalize old downtown Gresham, the location provides you with an endless list of things to do, eat and shop, right outside your door. The apartments are exquisite with wood plank-style flooring, custom cabinets, granite countertops available, sleek stainless-steel or clean white appliances, modern fixtures with clean, simple lines. The look is classic, elegant and yet undeniably casual - this is a place where you can hang out for a while. In terms of amenities, we're at the top of the market. We've amplified everything: one of the largest fitness centers, indoor and outdoor swimming pool, resident lounge, Grand Cafe, Mac stations, "Paw Spa" pet wash and "Bark Park" for pets, bicycle repair room, and more. Of ...
Monthly, 2-Month, 3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
Ratings & Reviews
45 Reviews for Lumina
We love living here, everything we ask for is done and not put on hold for days. It's always clean outside, everything is available to us. I just love it here, the staff members are amazingly nice!
people here are real friendly and they get to any problems
Although the neighbors can be a bit noisy, I really like living here. The apartments are great, the amenities are great, and I love the easy accessibility to walking areas and parks.
Nice and not noisey
I love our gym and indoor outdoor pool. I've lost well over 100lbs since working out here. There is a lot of ppl who has advised me with my journey while living here. Everyone is always willing to help. I've lost well over 100lbs while working out here and am continuing to lose and become more healthy. I have went from taking 13 meds and two shots a day for various illnesses because of my weight. I'm down to 3 med's a day and only one shot. I am very happy here, would recomend this home to anyone. We are a great community not just a apartment, it really does seem to be a home not just somewhere to live! Give it a try you will see.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
FROM I-205 HEAD EAST ON POWELL BLVD FOR 5.3 MILES HOLLY RIDGE WILL BE ON YOUR RIGHT