Check Availability(405) 494-4519(888) 786-1267(405) 463-1152
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Weight restriction: 30 Weight Restriction
- Cats Allowed
- Dogs Allowed
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- On Site Patrol
- Pet Friendly
- Edmond school district
- Full-size W/D connections*
- Swimming pool
- Spacious oversized closets
- Cable television connections
- Volleyball court/tennis court
- Monitored intrusion alarms are not monitored
- 24-hour emergence maintenance
- On-site laundry facility
- *Available in some apartments
- 500 sq ft 1 bedroom you pay electric and water
- 750 sq ft 1 bedroom you pay electric, water, gas
- 900 sq ft 2 bedroom you pay electric, water
Ratings & Reviews
8 Reviews for Quail Run
I have enjoyed living here so far ,other then having issues with my heater & having to call several times to get it fixed everything has been great. The office handled my issue in a timely matter once the maintenance people were not.
Could have lot better amenities for the residents living at apartment complex. But considering that I pay under $500 in rent tor one bed / bath efficiency, surrounded by a neighborhood that looks abd and feels safe, I would say that it is worth the money!
Went from May 19 to July 25 without a properly working air conditioner. Rely too much on their general handyman, rather call a professional to fix a problem.
apartment needed many repairs on move in, no night drop box, charges for online payments, inconvenient office hours, apartment area is poorly lit, most notifications left on door are never received or are found in bushes, do not ensure residents are clearly notified about current changes
My experience upon renting the apartment was very unorganized. I was initially assigned an apartment that wasn't completed. The agent schedule an appointment for walk through and signing and she wasn't there at the agreed upon time. The second apartment had fumes upon entering. I questioned the agent leasing
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
From Hefner Parkway exit Memorial East. We are 1/4 mile west of North May Avenue on West Memorial (south side of street).