- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Pet Friendly
- Brand New Community in Norman!
- Sparkling saltwater pool and sundeck
- Modern open floor plans
- Gourmet kitchen with granite like countertops
- Double bowl stainless steel kitchen sink
- Energy star kitchen appliances
- Built in microwave with easy one touch
- Large double door refrigerator w/ icemaker
- Garbage disposals
- Fruitwood color cabinetry
- brushed nickel hardware
- Full size washer dryer connections
- Ceilings fans
- Residential style front doors with frosted glass
- 2 inch steel deadbolt in front door
- Crown molding accents
- Chestnut color 6 inch wood plank type flooring
- Plush stain resistant carpeting
- Digital thermostats
- Double pane energy efficient low E windows
- Interior doors w/ nickel accents
- 2 inch faux wood blinds
- Spacious bathrooms with soaking tub
- Enormous walk in closets
- Courtyard and pool views
- Garage parking available
- Emergency 24 hour maintenance
- Professional on site management
- Electronic rent payment
- Pet park
- Resident lounge with fireplace
- Entertainment style kitchen
- Business center
- Pet friendly- Call for policy
- Internet cafe
- Easy access to I-35
- Carefree living
- Shopping and dining nearby
- Banks, dry cleaners, gas stations, pharmacy
- Coffee shops are conveniently located nearby
- Legacy Park at University Town Center close
- Commuters dream-within 5 minutes from I-35
- Valet Trash Service
- Package Reception at the Clubhouse
- Online service request
- Clubhouse Reservations
- Free Fitness Membership
- Pets Accepted
- Breed Restriction
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
LEASE IN THE MONTH OF OCTOBER AND RECIEVE $199 FOR NOVEMBER RENT! BOOK YOUR TOUR TODAY!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
The Falls At Brookhaven
The Falls at Brookhaven is a brand new community on the west side of Norman that offers the finest amenities. From the Gourmet Kitchens to the great floorplans, The Falls at Brookhaven is sure to be your next choice for an apartment home! Call us today to reserve yours!
6, 9, 12 and 15 month
*We offer a House Buying Clause and a Job Transfer Clause
Ratings & Reviews
23 Reviews for The Falls At Brookhaven
All the units have plenty of windows that make the rooms bright and airy if you want to open them. The windows open and close easily and are the kind that open in so you can wash them on both sides from inside your unit. There are no breezeways as each unit, even those upstairs, have a street level front door with a light that stays on all night. I feel very safe here even when walking my dog after dark and the neighbors are very friendly and always call me by name.
The staff is extremely nice and works with their residence.
My apartment was very clean when I moved in. Requests for maintenance are answered promptly. Office staff and maintenance crew are very friendly and helpful. The mailboxes are secure and the dumpster is emptied 3 times a week. Valet service is available for trash pickup. I have a dog that is welcome and enjoys 2 fenced dog parks and 2 other places for dogs. The complex is very quiet and the apartments are very bright with many windows and there are no dark breezeways. Neighbors are friendly
The move in experience was seamless and effortless. The leasing and management staff extremely professional and friendly. The NW Norman location is perfect & the community has a residential neighborhood feel to it. When I am inside my apartment, it has the feel of a single family home not an apartment. The attention to detail inside the apartment is truly amazing! Pet friendly community- I just love the pet parks!
The management and maintenance people have always done a great job of responding to my concerns and needs during the year I have lived at the Falls.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From 1-35 South, Exit Tecumseh Road. Go to 36th Avenue NW and turn left (South). Go to Rock Creek Road and turn Right. The entrance to the property is on the left side of the street.