Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Map & Directions
From 1-35 South, Exit Tecumseh Road. Go to 36th Avenue NW and turn left (South). Go to Rock Creek Road and turn Right. The entrance to the property is on the left side of the street.
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Disability Access
- Pets Accepted
- Breed Restriction
- Brand New Community in Norman!
- Sparkling saltwater pool and sundeck
- Modern open floor plans
- Gourmet kitchen with granite like countertops
- Double bowl stainless steel kitchen sink
- Energy star kitchen appliances
- Built in microwave with easy one touch
- Large double door refrigerator w/ icemaker
- Garbage disposals
- Fruitwood color cabinetry
- brushed nickel hardware
- Full size washer dryer connections
- Ceilings fans
- Residential style front doors with frosted glass
- 2 inch steel deadbolt in front door
- Crown molding accents
- Chestnut color 6 inch wood plank type flooring
- Plush stain resistant carpeting
- Digital thermostats
- Double pane energy efficient low E windows
- Interior doors w/ nickel accents
- 2 inch faux wood blinds
- Spacious bathrooms with soaking tub
- Enormous walk in closets
- Courtyard and pool views
- Garage parking available
- Emergency 24 hour maintenance
- Professional on site management
- Electronic rent payment
- Pet park
- Resident lounge with fireplace
- Entertainment style kitchen
- Business center
- Pet friendly- Call for policy
- Internet cafe
- Easy access to I-35
- Carefree living
- Shopping and dining nearby
- Banks, dry cleaners, gas stations, pharmacy
- Coffee shops are conveniently located nearby
- Legacy Park at University Town Center close
- Commuters dream-within 5 minutes from I-35
- Valet Trash Service
- Package Reception at the Clubhouse
- Online service request
- Clubhouse Reservations
- Free Fitness Membership
What are Certified Ratings?
These are ratings based on residents who live at the property and have completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Residents are invited to participate in the satisfaction survey via a list of email addresses* submitted by the property and independently certified and administered by a third party market research firm.
Because reviews on Apartment Guide are from Certified Residents and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
* Email list administration is managed by an independent market research firm, not Apartment Guide
Value for the Money
17 Reviews for The Falls At Brookhaven
The move in experience was seamless and effortless. The leasing and management staff extremely professional and friendly. The NW Norman location is perfect & the community has a residential neighborhood feel to it. When I am inside my apartment, it has the feel of a single family home not an apartment. The attention to detail inside the apartment is truly amazing! Pet friendly community- I just love the pet parks!
Thank you for your kind words. We do love the sense of community here at the Falls.
The management and maintenance people have always done a great job of responding to my concerns and needs during the year I have lived at the Falls.
Thank you! We like to treat everyone like family.
The office staff are wonderful & very professional.
Thank you! We love having you here.
I enjoy staying there as I am gone more than there. I can rely upon n my stuff staying safe as well as my family members with me.
We appreciate having you here.
The Falls at Brookhaven is an excellent place to live. The grounds are kept clean and landscaping is very nice. It is a very safe atmosphere. Everyone on staff is friendly and takes care of everything in a timely manner. I have never lived in an apartment and was skeptical about apartment living but this has been a good experience. The apartments are roomy and set-up well. They also have a lot of fun activities they throw for the complex.
Thanks Shawn, It is great having you stay at the Falls.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
The Falls At Brookhaven35.247100,-97.4949003730 West Rock Creek Road, Norman, Oklahoma 73072The Falls At Brookhaven
The Falls at Brookhaven is a brand new community on the west side of Norman that offers the finest amenities. From the Gourmet Kitchens to the great floorplans, The Falls at Brookhaven is sure to be your next choice for an apartment home! Call us today to reserve yours!
|Monday:||08:30 AM to 05:30 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:30 AM to 05:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:30 AM to 05:30 PM|
|Thursday:||08:30 AM to 05:30 PM|
|Friday:||08:30 AM to 05:30 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
6, 9, 12 and 15 month
*We offer a House Buying Clause and a Job Transfer Clause