- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Some Paid Utilities
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Short Term Available
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- Pet Friendly
- Package and mail acceptance by office
- Senior program
- Every wall in apartment wired for cable and ...
- Super Star Service with 24 Hour Emergency ...
- Private streets and sidewalks great for walkers
- Energy efficient gas heat system
- All exterior maintenance provided
- Trash removal included
- Central air conditioning
- Cable ready and high speed internet available
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- The following 3 types of dogs are not welcome in our communities: aggressive guard dogs, extremely high energy dogs and/or dogs that bark excessively. Dogs from the Working, Herding, Sporting Groups are generally not well suited for apartment living but can be given special consideration. Puppies not yet potty trained are also acceptable. Management reserves the right to interview pets PRIOR to approval for occupancy. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Pointe At Evans Lake
A community that defines premier apartment living! Our luxury apartment homes have a distinctive single level floor plan for easy accessibility and maxiumum privacy. Give us a call to make Pointe at Evans Lake your new home. Please call for an appointment today. Sorry, No Section 8 accepted
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
Ratings & Reviews
From the North: Interstate 680, south past 224 interchange to Exit 14 Western Reserve Road East 1 Mile to the 5 way stop intersection. Take the road to the far right onto Springfield Road. Gated entrance is first road to the right. Head straight towards clubhouse. From the South: Ohio Turnpike Route 76 Exit 234, Interstate 680 North towards Youngstown. Exit 14 Western Reserve Road East 1 Mile to the 5 way stop intersection. Take the road to the far right onto Springfield Road. Gated entrance is first road to the right. Head straight towards clubhouse.