Check Availability(614) 675-4385(866) 796-5235(614) 656-4142
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Furnished Available
- $200 non refundable pet fee Pets Accepted
- Weight restriction: 75$35/month/pet - 2 pet max Weight Restriction
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- Swimming Pool
- Pet Friendly
- Attached and detached garages
- Pool and fitness center
- Close to Easton Town center
- Gated community
- Easy online rent pay
- Golf special valued at $1200
- Weekly doorstep recycling program
- Washer/dryer hookups
- Business center
- Pets up to 75 lbs. welcome
- 10 minutes from Columbus Airport
- Furnished corporate apt. available
- Washer/dryer included in select units
- Alarm Systems*
- Stainless Steel Appliances*
- Finished Basements*
- *available at Glen at Rocky Fork only
Ratings & Reviews
25 Reviews for Albany Commons
Excellent maintenance and very helpful, polite and friendly staff. Very roomy apartment.
Albany Commons is a warm and friendly apartment community. The staff responds to requests and concerns promptly. The Dog Park and Garden Boxes make Albany Commons the closest thing to owning your own home. We have been very happy here.
I have lived in multiple previous apartments but albany commons is by far the best. From honest and friendly office staff to top notch maintenance within a timely fashion. I will be honest and say this is the most money per month I've paid but in my humble opinion, very much so worth it! Very safe can community and quiet which is so great.
Very clean, quiet, safe living community. The units with garages and porches provided a home like environment.
I had an issue in my apartment and the maintenance staff and the rental office were completely amazing. They went above and beyond. My bedroom actually ended up have wet carpet and when they cleaned up everything they were even nice enough to move all of my furniture back to where it was supposed to be. I very much appreciate them!
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
From I-270 East, exit State Route 161 East. Exit Hamilton Road North. Turn left off exit. Follow to Warner Road. Turn right at stop sign onto Warner Road. Albany Commons is ahead on the right.