- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Gas Range
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- On Site Patrol
- Pet Friendly
- Oversized Suites - 5 floorplans 1,000 sq. ft +
- Freeway Access; I-271 half of a mile
- Cats Welcome - No Deposit Required
- Washer and Dryer Hookups in Townhomes
- Walk In Closets in Townhomes
- Central Air and Air Conditioning
- Garage Parking Available
- Heat and Water Included in garden style units
- Private Patio/Balcony
- On-Site Laundry Facilities
- Public Transportation - RTA
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Professional OnSite Management
- Online Rental Payment
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Dishwasher in Townhomes
- Features may vary by suite
- Deposit: 0$25 monthly pet rent per cat Cats Allowed
- Call for Policy
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
$0 SECURITY DEPOSIT & 13th MONTH FREE SPECIAL!*
Move in with just your 1st month's rent!!! CALL TODAY!!!!
*Restrictions Apply & Pending Credit Approval
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
With its choice location, first-rate design and great amenities, Clarkwood is the apartment community of choice in southeast Cleveland. Clarkwood offers 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom garden apartments and townhomes. Our apartment homes boast exceptional living at affordable rents, plus every comfort you could ever want for everyday living. Apartments feature fully equipped kitchens, spacious closets, private patio or balcony and much more. Some highlights of our community include a playground, public transportation just outside your door. Clarkwood is conveniently located in Warrensville Heights only minutes from I-271 for easy access to all of greater Cleveland's work and play destinations! Take advantage of this great opportunity. Call to reserve your apartment home today!
Off Emery Rd. between Green Rd. and Richmond Rd. Take Northfield (Rt. 8) to Emery; east to Walford.