Floor Plans & Pricing
Does your furniture fit? Pick a floor plan below and design your new place!
$695-$725 / mo
- Sq Ft:
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Take I-75 to exit 74 Troy/Covington. Go west on SR 41 to South Stanfield Road. Turn left on Stanfield. Traditions is approximately 1/4 mile on the left.
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Emergency Maintenance
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Pet Friendly
- Disability Access
- Pets Accepted We welcome up to two pets per apartment or townhome. One Pet - Pet Deposit - $250, $100 Refundable One Pet Rent (1 cat or 1 small dog 30 pounds or less) - $30 per month One-time charge for 2 cats or 1 dog and cat under 25 lb or 1 larger dog is $350 with $100 refundable. Two Pets Rent - $40 per month 1 Large Dog allowed per apartment Pet Rent for Large Dog: $40 per month Weight Limit - 40 pounds, breed restrictions apply.
- Weight RestrictionWeight restriction: 40
- Cats Allowed
- Dogs Allowed
- Gas heat/central air
- Private entrances
- Convenient location
- W/D connections in every unit
- Fully equipped kitchens
- Garage available*
- Troy school district
- Wall-to-wall carpeting in every unit
- On-site laundry facility
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- High speed Internet access
- Planned resident activities
- Lovely wooded property
- Patio included with 3 bedrooms
- *Upon availability
Welcome home to the comfortable lifestyle of Traditions, an affordable apartment community. Convenient to SR 41 and I-75, you are minutes from a variety of restaurants and shopping, yet as quiet as you would expect in a neighborhood setting. Stop by today and discover an apartment you'll be proud to call home. Recipient of the 2011 Satisfacts Superior Resident Satisfaction Award. Income Guidelines Apply, please call for details. 1 Occupant-$26,760 2 Occupants-$30,600 3 Occupants-$34,440 4 Occupants-$38,220 5 Occupants-$41, 280 they are the maximun income guidelines!
Check Availability or call: (937) 552-2408 (888) 893-1465 (937) 552-2896
- Growth Since 2000
- Population Density
|Monday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
Lease Terms: 1-yer lease required. Application Fee: $25 per person. Pet Policy: We welcome up to two pets per apartment or townhome. One Pet - Pet Deposit - $250, $100 Refundable One Pet Rent (1 cat or 1 small dog 30 pounds or less) - $30 per month One-time charge for 2 cats or 1 dog and cat under 25 lb or 1 larger dog is $350 with $100 refundable. Two Pets Rent - $40 per month 1 Large Dog allowed per apartment Pet Rent for Large Dog: $40 per month Weight Limit - 40 pounds, breed restrictions apply. Traditions Troy participates in an affordable housing program. Total household income must be under the following limits based on household size: 1 Occupant- $26760 2 Occupants - $30600 3 Occupants - $34440 4 Occupants - $38220 5 Occupants - $41280 6 Occupants - $44340 7 Occupants - $47400 8 Occupants - $50460. To maintain the integrity of the community, credit, criminal and rental background checks are conducted on all applicants.
Professionally managed by Showe Management Corporation.
Check Availability or call:(937) 552-2408 (888) 893-1465 (937) 552-2896
Affordable Housing Qualifications
To qualify, your income must be equal to or below those in the chart based on number of persons living in the apartment.