Check Availability(513) 685-8077(888) 604-1924(513) 334-4396
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Garbage Disposal
- 1 time pet fee of $100.00 and $25.00 monthly pet fee per cat Cats Allowed
- Emergency Maintenance
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Milford schools
- Wooded views
- FIBER OPTIC CABLE/INTERNET available - CINTI. BELL
- UPDATED INTERIORS
- High-speed Internet
- Fully equipped kitchens including dishwashers
- Garbage disposals
- Large closets
- Laundry facilities in each building
- Central air
- Walking distance to major grocery stores/shopping
- On bus line
- Easy access to I-275 and Rte. 50
- Off street parking
- Online Application avail. on property website.
- Includes trash
- Lightning fast Maintenance!
- Cats permitted (no dogs)
Ratings & Reviews
3 Reviews for Valley Brook Apartments
What I like about Valley Brook Apartments is the convenient location! Within a 1-2 mile radius there are grocery, convenience stores, & dollar stores, a health food store (natural foods & herbs, vitamins/supplements), dine-in/carry out/drive thru/delivery restaurants, gasoline/fuel stations, pediatricians & doctor offices, parks and playgrounds. Plus, there is a laundry room in each building! My neighbors are friendly and maintenance is taken care of in a timely fashion.
It is quiet. Safe. People tend to be considerate of one another. My summer energy bill was between $23 and $33 per month.
Peacefull with no with no wild parties . Convent to major highway and stores.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
From I-275 take exit 57 (Milford-Blanchester), go west on State Route 28 for 1 mile. Turn right on Valley Brook Drive. Leasing office is the first building on your right.