- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Gas Range
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Brand New Clubhouse & Leasing Center!
- Brand New Fitness Center!
- Brand New Swimming Pool and Sundeck!
- Brand New Playground & Picnic Area!
- Large 1 & 2 Bedroom Floorplans!
- Laundry Facility in Each Building (New Equipment)
- Garages Available
- Secured Entrances - Intercom Access
- Senior Discount Available
- Cats & Small Dogs Welcome
- Easy Access to 1-90, I-271 and Rt. 2
- On Laketran Bus Line
- Convenient to Shopping, Banking, & Entertainment
- Dine-In Kitchen with Window and Pass-Through
- Dishwashers Available in Some Suites
- Frost Free Refrigerator
- Central Heat & Air Conditioning
- Tons of Closet Space!
- Professional Management
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Weight restriction: 25Deposit: 300Non-Refundable Deposit, Small Dogs & Cats Welcome! Call Leasing Office for more information! Pets Accepted
- $25 Monthly Pet Rent Cats Allowed
- $35 Monthly Pet Rent Dogs Allowed
The Reserve at Lake Pointe
MAKE OUR HOME YOURS....These beautifully designed apartments are just waiting for you to come home from a busy day to relax. Enjoy the quality, comfort and convenience of these spacious one and two bedrooms. Our location puts you close to shopping, restaurants, major expressways and Lake Erie beaches and marinas. Experience the outstanding value and opportunity to make your life complete!
Ratings & Reviews
5 Reviews for The Reserve at Lake Pointe
It's not top but it's very close
Good location. Lots of amenities.
We requested a repair in one of our closets door for the third time, the two times before it was done two weeks after and it didn't last, for the third request, we have waited for 9 daysfe and no repair yet
Management addresses issues timely and efficiently.
The housekeeping staff doesn't keep up with cleaning the hallways or laundry room in our building. Also, maintenance is so busy, they are unable to keep up with calls because they are busy preparing apartments for new tenants. We need work on our furnace and our carpet needs cleaning, but we are being put off.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
From I-90 exit Route 306 north to Lakeshore Boulevard. Turn right, follow Lakeshore through Andrews Road traffic light, and turn left at next street (Lakeway Boulevard). Turn right on Plains Road. We are on the left. From Route 2, exit 615. Head north to Plains Road. Turn left on Plains Road. We are at the corner of Plains Road and Marine Parkway. Leasing office is on the right.