Check Availability(440) 229-1228(866) 981-9223(440) 290-5123
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Gas Range
- Garbage Disposal
- Weight restriction: 25Deposit: 300Non-Refundable Deposit, Small Dogs & Cats Welcome! Call Leasing Office for more information! Pets Accepted
- $25 Monthly Pet Rent Cats Allowed
- $35 Monthly Pet Rent Dogs Allowed
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Brand New Clubhouse & Leasing Center!
- Brand New Fitness Center!
- Brand New Swimming Pool and Sundeck!
- Brand New Playground & Picnic Area!
- Large 1 & 2 Bedroom Floorplans!
- Laundry Facility in Each Building (New Equipment)
- Garages Available
- Secured Entrances - Intercom Access
- Senior Discount Available
- Cats & Small Dogs Welcome
- Easy Access to 1-90, I-271 and Rt. 2
- On Laketran Bus Line
- Convenient to Shopping, Banking, & Entertainment
- Dine-In Kitchen with Window and Pass-Through
- Dishwashers Available in Some Suites
- Frost Free Refrigerator
- Central Heat & Air Conditioning
- Tons of Closet Space!
- Professional Management
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance
Ratings & Reviews
5 Reviews for The Reserve at Lake Pointe
It's not top but it's very close
We requested a repair in one of our closets door for the third time, the two times before it was done two weeks after and it didn't last, for the third request, we have waited for 9 daysfe and no repair yet
Good location. Lots of amenities.
Management addresses issues timely and efficiently.
The housekeeping staff doesn't keep up with cleaning the hallways or laundry room in our building. Also, maintenance is so busy, they are unable to keep up with calls because they are busy preparing apartments for new tenants. We need work on our furnace and our carpet needs cleaning, but we are being put off.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From I-90 exit Route 306 north to Lakeshore Boulevard. Turn right, follow Lakeshore through Andrews Road traffic light, and turn left at next street (Lakeway Boulevard). Turn right on Plains Road. We are on the left. From Route 2, exit 615. Head north to Plains Road. Turn left on Plains Road. We are at the corner of Plains Road and Marine Parkway. Leasing office is on the right.