Check Availability(513) 214-2481(877) 556-2961(513) 334-0473
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Garden Tub
- Hardwood Flooring
- Island Kitchens
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Deposit: 400$40 Monthly Pet Rent Pets Accepted
- Cats Allowed
- Dogs Allowed
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- *New* USB port outlets in every home!
- Wi-Fi in Community Clubhouse and Pool Area
- Ask about our Furnished Apartments!
- Pet Friendly Community
- Movie Theater
- 9 Hole Putting Green and Shuffle Board
- Billiards Club
- 20 Mile Stand Park with Walking
- Beautifully Landscaped Grounds
- Barbeque and Picnic Areas with Park Benches
- Additional Garage Parking Available
- Professionally Designed Interiors w/ 2-Tone Paint
- Picture Windows with Breathtaking Views
- 9 Foot Ceilings with Elegant Crown Molding
- Heated Resort Style Swimming Pool and Sundeck
- State of the Art Fitness Center with WiFi (24hr)
- Basketball Court and Sand Volleyball Court
- Executive Business Center w/Gourmet Coffee (24hr)
- Clothes Care Facilities
- Coffee/Juice Bar
- **NEW" Pool Side Pavilion Open!
- GE Stainless Steel Appliances in select homes
Ratings & Reviews
48 Reviews for Nantucket
Overall I really enjoy living there. I feel it is a safe community, the maintenance team responds quickly to issues and the Management team keeps everyone informed and is friendly and helpful.
Well constructed, well maintained, quiet
They are always willing to help anytime.
Nantucket has the most beautiful club house I've ever seen! You can use it for all your needs.
Overall this apartment complex along with the staff of absolute professionals in the Clubhouse to include management, sales, and maintenance staff continue to provide excellent service. The multitude of apartment design was beneficial in choosing the right place and location. The complex is always quite, the tenets are professional in demeanor, and everyone is considerate of others.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
From I-275: Follow I-275 and exit on to I-71 North. Take I-71 North to Exit #19 and turn left on Mason Montgomery Rd. Make an immediate right on Fields Ertel Rd for approximately 1 mile, then turn left on to Montgomery Rd. Nantucket will be 1 mile down on your left! From downtown: Take I-71 North to Exit #19 and turn left on Mason Montgomery Rd. Make an immediate right on Fields Ertel Rd for approximately 1 mile, then turn left on Montgomery Rd. Nantucket will be 1 mile down on your left!