Check Availability(513) 214-3020(888) 703-5091(513) 334-4391
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Garbage Disposal
- Short Term Available
- 2 pets per apt, large dogs welcome w/breed restrictions. Pet fee, $250 for 1 pet, $350 for 2 pets. Breed Restriction
- Basketball Court(s)
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- Pet Friendly
- Upscale living at an unbeatable price!
- Located on the Little Miami scenic bike trail
- Ask about our completely renovated apartment homes
- Upgraded frieze carpet
- Select kitchens feature mocha glazed cabinetry
- Self closing kitchen drawers
- 2 Tennis courts, basketball
- Vaulted ceilings
- Some gas heat paid
- Award winning landscaping
- 120' x 120' Arrowhead Bark Park
- Swimming pool w/trellised conversation areas
- On-site laundry facilities
- Upgraded brushed nickel lighting
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Loveland school district
- Skylights available in select apartments
- Blinds included
- Minutes to I-275
- Immaculately maintained grounds
- Individually controlled electric heat
Ratings & Reviews
9 Reviews for Arrowhead
I am thrilled to be a new resident of an Arrowhead Apartment. As a new tenant, I was so impressed by the leasing office staff and their genuine attention to my queries and concerns before I signed the lease. I am especially thrilled by the cleanliness of the apartment - and the new fixtures!
Community is well maintained and staff are very attentavie to residents comfort.
The community is wonderful; neighbors are quiet, children can play safely in the yards, the landlords are easily contactable and very friendly, clean landscaping, backed by a lovely forest. Maintenance is fast and stays with the job until you're satisfied. The apartments are well sized. Rent is fair for the amenities. The community itself provides a great experience with the Loveland bike-trail and a dog park, town isn't far down the road for quick stops and a short drive from Mason and Milford.
Arrowhead apartments offered me an amazing place to call home in a fantastic location for a price that fit within a budget for my lifestyle.
The community buildings are solid and up to date. Even the things that were not up to date are now scheduled to be renovated. The staff were being expectations in meeting or accommodations.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From I-275 take Exit #52 (Loveland-Indian Hill). Turn left and go to 1st main intersection; turn right onto Hopewell. Go over bridge, we are 1/4 mile up on the right. Turn right at the elegant gatehouse and you're home!