Check Availability(614) 503-4598(888) 285-9324(614) 767-5536
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Pets - allowed, One time Fee $300.00, Rent $35.00. Breed restrictions apply. Non-refundable pet fee - $300. Pet rent - $30 per pet, per month. Weight limit 30 pounds combined. Pets Accepted
- Emergency Maintenance
- Swimming Pool
- Pet Friendly
- Close to Shopping, Restaurants
- Detached Garages/Attached Garages
- Fabulous Lake Views
- Free Golf At Central Ohio's Best Courses
- Gorgeous Community with Gazebo
- Hilliard Schools
- 24-Hour Maintenance
- Free Resident Concierge Moving Services
- Pool with Sundeck
- Weekly Front Door Recycling
- Private Entrance
- Tile Entry
- Up to 1.5 Bathrooms
- Upgraded Townhomes Available
- Abundance of Closets/Storage
- Fully-Applianced Kitchen
- Semi-Private Patio with Garden Area
Ratings & Reviews
12 Reviews for Cabot Cove
The area is safe and clean. Every maintenance request has been attended to punctually. The staff is nice and welcoming. I only occasionally hear my neighbors through my walls, and it is usually due to some loud noise (such as instrument practice for school). Even then, the noise is barely audible and not an issue.
I love the area and scenery of Cabot Cove. There is a warm family feeling between the residents and staff. The Leasing manager is so kind and does an outstanding job addressing any concerns I may have.
A very clean environment with good maintenance service. It would have been nicer if there were 3 bedrooms with basement.
We have had a bat in our apartment. Other than that, I have been pretty happy with the apartment.
The property is nice and a good deal for the money, I believe.
I have had some issues in the past with not getting returned calls from the front office but, overall, it is a good place to live
My biggest negative is their late fee policy...it just seems excessive!
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
From I-270, exit west on Roberts Road to Rome Hilliard Road; turn left. Cabot Cove is on the right. Or from I-70, take Rome-Hilliard exit. Follow north (straight) to Cabot Cove.