- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Emergency Maintenance
- Green Community
- Hot Tub
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Located in grandview yard
- Direct access to parking
- Secure Building
- Veranda with firepit and downtown views- ...
- Exclusive access to The Yard Club
- Exiciting restaurants, shoppin
- Pedestrian friendly walkways s
- Valet dry cleaning
- 24 hours emergency maintenance
- Pool and Sundeck- Located at Yard Club
- Complimentary wifi
- Courtesy package acceptance
- Planned Social activities
- Controlled/intercom Access
- Pet Friendly
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Deposit: 200 We welcome 2 pets per apartment home. There is a $200 pet fee and pet rent is $50/month per pet. There is also a pet deposit in the amount of $200. Weight limit is 15 pounds. Please contact leasing office for complete pet policy details. Pets Accepted
Apartments at the Yard: Manchester Building
The Apartments at the Yard consist of four communities located in the new mixed-use development Grandview Yard, The Manchester building, The Brooks building, The Keystone building and The Baldwin, Porter and Pullman buildings. The Manchester building located at 825 Junction Way includes first floor retail and 123 apartment flats on the second, third, fourth and fifth floors. The Manchester features a mix of one-and-two-bedroom flats ranging from 730 square feet to just over 1,300 square feet, and designer-selected finishes throughout. The apartments are surrounded by the pedestrian-friendly walkways, exciting restaurants and entertainment of Grandview Yard. Manchester features private terraces, ceramic tile with wood and plank flooring option, stainless steel appliances, walk-in closets, and washer/dryers. For more leasing information please visit Yard Club amenities building located at 800 Baldwin Drive Grandview Heights, OH 43212.
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
Directions from West Columbus and Hilliard: Take I-70 E toward downtown Columbus. Continue onto I-670 E (signs for Airport). Take exit 2B to merge onto OH-315 N. Take the Goodale St exit (Grandview Heights). Turn right at W. Goodale St. then right on Yard St, destination will be on the right past the Nationwide campus. Directions from North Columbus, Polaris, and Westerville: Take I-71 S toward downtown Columbus. Take exit 109A on the right and continue on I-670 W for about one mile. Take exit 3 (Goodale Street, Neil Avenue) from I-670 W. Merge onto W Goodale St. Continue straight to stay on W Goodale St. at stop sign, turn left onto Michigan Ave. Turn right at W Goodale St then right on Yard St, destination will be on your right past the Nationwide campus. Please call for additional driving directions.