Floor Plans & Pricing
Does your furniture fit? Pick a floor plan below and design your new place!
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Please Call for Directions.
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Basketball Court(s)
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- On Site Patrol
- Pet Friendly
- Disability Access
- Furnished Available
- Call for PolicyDogs and Cats Allowed - 2 Pet Limit
- Swimming Pool - Now open!
- Walking and bike paths very close to the community
- Refreshed community room - NOW OPEN!
- Fitness center
- Picnic areas with added landscaping - Coming Soon!
- Added bike racks throughout the community!
- Pet friendly community
- Online Payments Available
- Washer and dryer included in rent!
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Large oversized closets
- Private entry into each townhome or apartment!
- Largest floorplans in the market!
Voucher Holders Welcome - please call for pricing!
Improvements have ARRIVED! Fresh is good, and our new management has invested in community and townhome improvements.
You don't have to go far to make wellness a priority. At MeadowView, we have an on-site fitness center, pool (Now Open!) and playgrounds, and we're just blocks from walking/biking trails. Comfortable living does not have to be high dollar. MeadowView participates in an affordable housing program.
Contact Property or call: (513) 685-8176 (855) 688-3107 (513) 685-8203 (513) 685-8294
Located in Goshen, this community has a population of 11,931
- Growth Since 2000
- Population Density
- $ 53,688
- $ 59,352
|Monday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Saturday:||12:00 PM to 05:00 PM|
Experience the Dominium Difference. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Dominium is one of the largest privately held multi-housing companies in the Midwest. It now owns or manages more than 18,000 housing units in the US. In the past year, Dominium has also built, bought or renovated more than 2,600 units of housing across the country.
Contact Property or call:(513) 685-8176 (855) 688-3107 (513) 685-8203 (513) 685-8294
Affordable Housing Qualifications
To qualify, your income must be equal to or below those in the chart based on number of persons living in the apartment.