Check Availability(614) 682-7676(877) 733-7608(614) 682-7677
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Move in June and get a month free!!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Call or click Activate Coupon
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- New/Renovated Interior
- Some Paid Utilities
- Garbage Disposal
- Furnished Available
- Short Term Available
- Sublets Allowed
- University Shuttle Service
- Weight restriction: 70Deposit: 300$25 Monthly Pet Rent Pets Accepted
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Campus Shuttle
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Individual Leases
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- Pet Friendly
- COMPLETELY RENOVATED, FURNISHED 1 BEDROOMS!
- BRAND NEW, AMAZING CLUBHOUSE COMING SUMMER 2016!
- NOW PET FRIENDLY!
- Shuttle buses to and from OSU campus
- Individually controlled a/c and heat
- On-site property management
- Pool with sun deck
- Tiki Bar AKA "The Belly Up Bar"
- Planned social events
- On-site laundry facilities
- Computer lab
- Sand volleyball court
- Utility budget for: gas, water, trash and sewer
- Picnic area with grills
- Freedom to paint your own walls
Ratings & Reviews
55 Reviews for University Village
The house and the shuttle service are very good. The atmosphere is very calm and is conducive for a peaceful stay.
University Village is a safe and homey place to live. Although a few miles from campus, the bussing service is reliable and always gets me to class on time. I love the gym and the pool. There is also GREAT parking. Spots are plentiful and always available. I love the community here but I do wish it was a little closer to OSU campus.
I love my one bed apartment. The only reason that I do not to renew is the monthly rent. It's really high. It does not make sense to pay high amount of money for an old apartment.
I love living here. The shuttle is really convenient. Lots of trees, and is also very quiet. I would be really happy if there are more cherry trees.
Safe neighborhood, great staff, quick help when we need it, no problems with the apartment, amazing benefits come with the place too
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Exit SR 315 on Ackerman Rd. east. Continue east to Olentangy River Rd. Turn north (left) on Olentangy River to Harley Dr., west (left) on Harley.