- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Internet Included
- Loft Layout
- New/Renovated Interior
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- High Speed Internet Access
- Wireless Internet Access
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Downtown Columbus Loft Apartments
- Large windows and exposed ceilings
- Concrete Floors in Living Area
- Carpeted Bedrooms
- Washer-Dryer in Every Unit
- Black on black kitchen appliances
- Range, dishwasher and built-in microwave included
- Large Bathrooms wtih Double Sinks
- Free high speed internet
- All-electric units
- Secure key fob entry
- On-site recycling
- Apartments Within Walking Distance to CCAD
- Near Columbus State, Franklin/Capital Universities
- Monthly Lobby Gallery Shows
- Discount Membership to Shape Fitness
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Steps from Foodie Paradise
- Controlled Access
- Pets Accepted
- Call for Policy
Meet The Abigail - Modern, loft-style apartments in Downtown Columbus. Studio, 2 and 3-bedroom functional warehouse-style loft apartments near CCAD and Columbus State are great for students. From exposed ceilings and concrete floors, to resident gallery spaces, our apartments near CCAD are meant to support, encourage and inspire.
12 month lease terms.
**Roommate Matching Services Available
**Lease 1 room in a 2 Bedroom Floor Plan $640-690/ month
**Lease 1 room in a 3 Bedroom Floor Plan $500 - $550/ month
Ratings & Reviews
2 Reviews for The Abigail
Great apartment overall.
I love living at The Abigail because these great loft-style apartments are located in an urban, walkable downtown neighborhood. If you're looking for a unique place to call home, I recommend The Abigail!
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Please call for lease terms and pet policy.