- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Short Term Available
- Corporate Billing Available
- Sublets Allowed
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- Pet Friendly
- Located in the prestigious Dublin School District
- Heathermoor: Pets welcome
- Heathermoor: Social and networking events
- Heathermoor: 1 bedroom apartment homes
- Heathermoor: 2 bedroom townhomes
- Heathermoor: Private courtyard*
- Heathermoor: Ample storage space*
- Heathermoor: Utility room*
- Heathermoor: Separate dining area*
- Click to Chat: 24-hour leasing information
- Bedford: Business center
- Bedford: Clubhouse with WiFi lounge
- Bedford: Flexible lease terms available
- Bedford: Swimming pool w/ poolside WiFi
- Bedford: Social and networking events
- Bedford: Ceramic tile entryway*
- Bedford: 1,650 square feet
- Bedford: washer & dryer connections
- Bedford: Bay window*
- Bedford: Ceiling fan*
- Bedford: Wood-burning fireplace
- Bedford: Oversized bedrooms
- Bedford: Dual master suites
- *Select homes
- Fairfield welcomes dogs and cats, including puppies and kittens! Breed restrictions do apply, so please call for specific breed and weight restrictions. *We reserve the right to add additional restricted breeds at any time Pets Accepted
Heathermoor Apartments/ Bedford Commons
Heathermoor is located on Hard Road, fifteen miles northwest of Columbus, one mile from I-270, and four miles from Rt 315. This apartment and townhome community is located within the prestigious Dublin School District, which has received the State of Ohio's highest possible rating for six consecutive years. Residents choose Heathermoor because of the Dublin-area location and the community amenities which include a clubhouse, swimming pool, and poolside WiFi.
Bedford Commons apartment homes in Columbus, Ohio features two bedroom, two and a half bath townhomes with an attached garage and finished lower level. Each apartment townhome features a wood-burning fireplace, spacious closets, over-sized bedrooms, and dual master suites. Bedford Commons apartment homes offers a swimming pool with poolside wifi, business center, and is proud to be a pet-friendly community. Call today to schedule a visit or a FaceTime tour.
Our lease terms are: 3 months, 4 months, 5 months, 6 months, 7 months, 8 months, 9 months, 10 months, 11 months, 12 months, 13 months (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Fairfield welcomes dogs and cats, including puppies and kittens! Breed restrictions do apply, so please call for specific breed and weight restrictions. *We reserve the right to add additional restricted breeds at any time
Ratings & Reviews
2 Reviews for Heathermoor Apartments/ Bedford Commons
lower rent compare to other properties
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From I-270: take Sawmill Road via Exit 20. Travel north on Sawmill Road for one half mile and turn right on Hard Road.
There are properties...and there are Fairfield properties - And you recognize a property managed by Fairfield the very moment you see one. You know by the superior level of care that is invested in every property. By the immaculate grounds. By the vast and incomparable resources that support each property. By the innovative customer relations program that we pioneered. By the rock solid financial resources of a family-owned business that has become an institution. You know by a twenty-five year reputation sustained by the wide spread praise of community leaders, property owners, financial institutions, and the directors of condominiums, cooperatives and homeowner associations.