- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Public Transportation
- Pet Friendly
- Secured access entry and camera system
- High efficiency kitchens and baths
- In-suite washers and dryers
- High ceilings and plank flooring
- Central A/C
- On-site fitness equipment
- Package acceptance and delivery
- Dry-cleaning pick-up and drop-off
- Rent includes water, sewer, trash removal
- Tenant responsible for electricity and HVAC
- Individually programmable thermostats
- Covered parking available
- Pre-wired for voice, data and cable
- Cats only
- pet provision, cats only $300 non-refundable fee Cats Allowed
Uptown combines state-of-the-art living spaces with modern amenities and superior services. With everything so close, it's easy to live, work, learn and play in one fantastic neighborhood. Come be a part of what the New York Times calls "the new downtown."
Uptown's universities, shops, restaurants, and arts institutions are all comfortably within walking distance. And because Uptown sits along Euclid Avenue, Cleveland's historic "Main Street", it's easier than ever to experience all that Cleveland has to offer.
From I-77: Take 1-77 to Exit 163, to 190-E toward E 9th Street. Keep left at the fork, follow signs for I-90 E/Erie PA and merge onto I-90 E. Take Exit 173B for Chester Avenue. Turn right onto Chester Avenue. Turn left onto Euclid Avenue.
From I-271: Take 1-271 to Exit 32, to 271 Brainard/Cedar Road. Turn right onto Cedar Road. Turn right onto Coventry Road. Turn left onto Mayfield Road, and then right on Euclid Avenue.
From I-90: Take I-90 to Exit 177, to 90 MLK Jr. Boulevard. Turn right onto Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard and continue. At the traffic circle, take the third exit onto East Boulevard. Make a slight left onto Ford Drive, and turn left onto Euclid Avenue.