- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Green Community
- High Speed Internet Access
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- Controlled Access
- Door Attendant
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Granite Countertops
- Fireplace in All Two Bedroom Suites
- Beautiful White Shaker Cabinets with Soft Close
- Upscale Oil Rubbed Bronze Lighting Package
- Coordianting Faucets
- Kitchen Island with Sink (select suites)
- Ceramic Tile Floor in the Bathroom
- Hard Surface Flooring in All Suites
- Carpeted Bedrooms
- ENERGY STAR Stainless Steel Appliances
- High Speed Internet Access
- Individually Controlled High Efficiency Heating/AC
- Stunning Lobby with Gold Finishing
- Custom Tiffany Elevators
- A Mix of New and Historic Architecture
- Energy-Saving LED Lighting Throughout
- On-Site Party Room
- Controlled Access Entry
- Preferred Employee Program
- Senior Discount Available.
- Deposit: 300Deposit is non-refundable. Pet rent $20/mo/pet. Cats must be spayed/neutered and declawed. 2 pets total allowed. Cats Allowed
- Weight restriction: 15Deposit: 300Deposit is non-refundable. Pet rent $20/mo/pet. 1 dog only, 2 pets total allowed. Breed restrictions apply. Dogs Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Residences at Leader
Walk into Residences at Leader at you'll find yourself immediately transported to a different time. The Leader Building's ornate gold detail and beautiful stonework are part of the building's history, but recent modern updates will make you feel right at home. You can carry on its legacy and enjoy everything that today's Downtown Cleveland has to offer right outside the Leader Building's door.
Enjoy ultimate convenience! The retail space on the first floor, which includes a coffee shop, pizzeria, fine dining, pastry house and deli, barber shop, and cigar shop, is just the beginning of the nearby shops and restaurants that surround the Residences at Leader. In addition to easy freeway access, you're just steps from East 4th Street, Playhouse Square, a grocery store and other major downtown favorites.
Choose your home from our elegant array of suites! Whether you seek the spaciousness of a two-bedroom suite or feel more at home with one bedroom or studio, we have 224 apartments to meet your needs. You'll immediately fall for this dynamic building and it's mix of old and new architecture. Reserve your suite now. Contact our Leasing Center today for more information and to express interest!
***4th floor suites available 2/1/17. Additional suites will become available as construction is completed on a bi-weekly basis (subject to change).
12 Month Lease Terms.
Ratings & Reviews
Please Call for Directions.
One of Northeast Ohio's largest, privately owned development firms. K&D offers more than 30 years of experience and currently owns and manages 40 apartment and condominium communities, consisting of nearly 13,000 total suites, throughout Greater Cleveland. Partners Douglas E. Price and Karen M. Paganini instill professionalism and integrity in the firm's project development and management practices. Careful consideration is taken to satisfy and protect the concerns of communities and neighborhoods while meeting the needs of new and existing residents. The firm excels in thorough applicant screening, state-of-the-art security, advanced computer technologies and excellent management and maintenance services to ensure its resident's satisfaction. Working closely with community leaders and residents, K&D strives for continued strategic growth while maintaining exceptional levels of service, integrity and ingenuity. The firm approaches each project with a revitalized spirit of creativity - the results are inspiring.